My 20th v.day isn't dull at all,lolx...

1) gained a jie mei
2) sang k-box with Caryn [heh,bd and v.day this yr were spent wif her ne]
3) went to Jurong to Emelyn's place to pass her the rose b4 12 midnight (I succeed,heh)
4) made a taxi uncle friend

*note: point 3 is a rollarcoaster ride*


Was at Somerset initially after k-boxing, after buying the rose, I decided to take a cab down to Jurong, "heh it's only 10.30, can make it lar"

or so I thought

ALL the taxis there were on call, so I gave up and went to TPY, as I know that there's an illegal taxi stand there and that not many people would go TPY during v.day...come on, who would do that man

But noooooo, the taxi stand was FULL of people

finally waited till like 1110, then got 1..

In the cab, the uncle said "You're very lucky, I was intending to go for a break, then saw you flagging with a flower then I just stopped without realising it"

Heh...nice guy man, waited for me under the block sommore

Emelyn, we finally meet, yeah? =)

Happy v.day~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions