Happiness, how do you define that?

It's just a random thought that sparked off tons of memories

I can't recall being real happy in recent years, perhaps only one or two events made me happy, but man, they are so far away










Don't think she visits my blog already ba...to her I may be just a passing cloud in her life, someone that does not matter to her

But yeah, what Corin gave me pales in comparison to what I've given her..

I was elated when she accepted my invitation to a show without any hesitation

I was happy to see her everyday, and hoped deep inside that she would reciprocate the feelings..yeah there are signs of progress and for the first time in my life, I felt more confident than ever, walking tall and in high spirits everyday

I wanna thank her for giving me such nice but short memories, at least that helped a little in getting me through the WDA intern period





Though I'm an atheist, but if there is a god, I would like to thank him for the following cos I feel blessed that:
- I found great friends in Firewire, Lihui, Caryn, Mee Mum and many others
- I'm not handicapped or anything even after the operation
- I've got food to eat (ya, eat ill so fat)
- I've met so many nice girls, even though none of them turned out to be the right one, lol
- These ladies are still willing to go out with me :P
- I met Em chan (Yes, you're one of the coolest person I've ever known)
- My differences with mum were solved in a matured manner
- I've grown up and am still learning how to become a better person
- My photos are not leaked out like a certain Edison something (LOL just kidding)


Well, this emo post is ending, lol..I shall throw away all uncertainties and live like a soldier for the coming years, and pray to stay outta trouble, ORD safe and sound

I'm counting on this blog to be a place where I vent all my frustrations in the near future, lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions