Nurse: this is a skin-prick test, so I'm gonna prick your skin
Kei: =.=
*pregnant pause*
Kei: uh huh?
Nurse: wait for me here
*Nurse goes out and comes back with a row of sharp things numbered 1 to 20*
*rubs alcohol*
what comes after that = unspeakable horror
She proceeded to poke 20 holes on my arm, in sequence -.-
Then she told me to go out and wait for 1/2 hr
I did
After that, the first 3 area started to itch
and itch
and itch
she then told me: you are allergic to dust and moulds
And now I've got like 3 rows of holes on my arm
Kei: =.=
*pregnant pause*
Kei: uh huh?
Nurse: wait for me here
*Nurse goes out and comes back with a row of sharp things numbered 1 to 20*
*rubs alcohol*
what comes after that = unspeakable horror
She proceeded to poke 20 holes on my arm, in sequence -.-
Then she told me to go out and wait for 1/2 hr
I did
After that, the first 3 area started to itch
and itch
and itch
she then told me: you are allergic to dust and moulds
And now I've got like 3 rows of holes on my arm
Comments