I'm pissed
for not being able to eat 'normal' stuff
I'm pissed
for being 'indifferent' from others
I'm pissed
for being fat and being criticized by others
I'm pissed
for being fat and being criticized by others and the people who I deemed as 'godly'
I disliked myself
But came to accept myself
I thought of dying
To end things once and for all
I threw away these thoughts
When Firewire came about
I began to live happily
At least that's what I thought so
But no
The past came back to haunt
Struck me down
I struggled to get up
But didn't make it
I threw the mask away
And slumped into my seat
Comfortable in my own world
In my own room
Mixture of feelings engulfed me
Feeling so confused that I don't know what to do
To persevere in doing what I deem right?
Or was I wrong from the very beginning?
This is the question
Which I longed for the answer
for not being able to eat 'normal' stuff
I'm pissed
for being 'indifferent' from others
I'm pissed
for being fat and being criticized by others
I'm pissed
for being fat and being criticized by others and the people who I deemed as 'godly'
I disliked myself
But came to accept myself
I thought of dying
To end things once and for all
I threw away these thoughts
When Firewire came about
I began to live happily
At least that's what I thought so
But no
The past came back to haunt
Struck me down
I struggled to get up
But didn't make it
I threw the mask away
And slumped into my seat
Comfortable in my own world
In my own room
Mixture of feelings engulfed me
Feeling so confused that I don't know what to do
To persevere in doing what I deem right?
Or was I wrong from the very beginning?
This is the question
Which I longed for the answer
Comments