Went for photoshoot today~
Went to Queenstown, then walked all the way to Commonwealth lor =.=
damm shagged
then took bus 100 to the railway station at harbourfront
The police there damm nice
Kei: Can I take photos of the train?Cos I'm doing a school project, I promise not to go that far
Police: Can can, come, I escort you go over
lol..damm nice
here are the pics *_*





Light at the end of the tunnel ^^


I waited damm long for this -.-


This is 30 floors man, was damm scared to take the pic, almost freaked out
(I'm scared of heights)
Once again, would need your comments ^^
Went to Queenstown, then walked all the way to Commonwealth lor =.=
damm shagged
then took bus 100 to the railway station at harbourfront
The police there damm nice
Kei: Can I take photos of the train?Cos I'm doing a school project, I promise not to go that far
Police: Can can, come, I escort you go over
lol..damm nice
here are the pics *_*





Light at the end of the tunnel ^^


I waited damm long for this -.-


This is 30 floors man, was damm scared to take the pic, almost freaked out
(I'm scared of heights)
Once again, would need your comments ^^
Comments