posted to b veh again! whee
a tad of excitement in my life then....
mood swings are being more frequent now...syaz said that it's due to the army, I don't know bout that..lolx
was damm emo ytd, lucky syaz was there 4 me...and the bball session today cured part of the sadness...
life's a bore, I need some excitement in my life...
zzzz, I wanna slim down
zzzz, I don't wanna be fat
zzzz, I wanna be someone else, anyone but myself
I've got nothing that I feel good about, haix
I'm....inferior
a tad of excitement in my life then....
mood swings are being more frequent now...syaz said that it's due to the army, I don't know bout that..lolx
was damm emo ytd, lucky syaz was there 4 me...and the bball session today cured part of the sadness...
life's a bore, I need some excitement in my life...
zzzz, I wanna slim down
zzzz, I don't wanna be fat
zzzz, I wanna be someone else, anyone but myself
I've got nothing that I feel good about, haix
I'm....inferior
Comments