eye candies, deafening music, expats, dirty dancing, ladies and alcohol
these kinda sum up clubbing
it was kinda fun, but the only thing is that I don't feel that I'm in the right frame of mind to let myself go at the dancefloor
lol..I even:
1) stepped on someone's toes
2) got grinded by a blonde who's taller than me (she's ard...24?)
3) got grinded by another brunette who's also taller than me (she's ard...uh,26?)
4) coughedcoughedaccidentally when a group brushed past me
5) had a brief convo with another blonde
6) almost wanted to pick up the hot dancer but backed out after taking a step towards her,lmao
7) saw a group of ah peks and ah mas dancing at the 2nd floor of Zirca,at the Envy room,lol (they looked damm stunned when they caught me staring at them ~_~)
8) got pushed around on the dancefloor D=
but I won't club again ba..too loud,damm unhealthy for my ears yo >.<
post the pics soon!
these kinda sum up clubbing
it was kinda fun, but the only thing is that I don't feel that I'm in the right frame of mind to let myself go at the dancefloor
lol..I even:
1) stepped on someone's toes
2) got grinded by a blonde who's taller than me (she's ard...24?)
3) got grinded by another brunette who's also taller than me (she's ard...uh,26?)
4) coughedcoughedaccidentally when a group brushed past me
5) had a brief convo with another blonde
6) almost wanted to pick up the hot dancer but backed out after taking a step towards her,lmao
7) saw a group of ah peks and ah mas dancing at the 2nd floor of Zirca,at the Envy room,lol (they looked damm stunned when they caught me staring at them ~_~)
8) got pushed around on the dancefloor D=
but I won't club again ba..too loud,damm unhealthy for my ears yo >.<
post the pics soon!
Comments