Had a long talk with Syaz just now, which is always refreshing. Talking to him helps to clear my mind as I thought through my life..

I'll somehow think about the times when I rebelled against my parents when we talked about poly days..that was when I was 20. It was a time of transition; a time when you're still mentally a teen but you gotta accept more responsibilities in life. It was also a crossroad for me as I struggled to grab hold of my dreams.
I felt that I can do anything in the world, and that I should do whatever I want to at that point in time.
I wanna fly and soar.
Till now I still firmly believe that these thoughts are not wrong. On the other hand, my attitude and reaction against resistance (from parents) were wrong. I'm still feeling remorseful after making mum's heart during cny, I guess the guilt can't be washed away that easily. I can't do anything bout it anymore, I can only treat her better from now on as a form of compensation I guess.
Then came 21, celebrated by watching Sweeney Todd with Syaz, Lihui and Caryn, simple but meaningful in a way...and that was when I finally decided that I want a dslr, and dad got it for me...it's something that I cherish so very much, like the watches he used to buy me when I was young. I kept some of it in a 'memory box', I think I still have the box somewhere in the store, shall search for it one day.
April 28, 2008
Someone rated my pictures on slide.com!
Crow: this slide show contains great focus, great colour and excellent balance. These artistic pieces are quite sculptural . Well done keep pushing and stretching your for great things.
This is the start of the adventure of what's gonna come...my photography journey =)
And then came a big surprise after my 22nd birthday...

The first milestone of my photography journey =)
Groups of friends started popping out too, I became closer to The Royals and is now a part of them, became closer to Yan Lin and that bball clique...met lots of new people through the Thousand Faces Project (something which I hope to accomplish after my ord) and trying to enjoy life while serving reluctantly
Looking back, what I experienced helped shape my character...as Syaz and I put it, these experiences are what makes us..Us =)
I wonder how will I look back at myself a few years later =)
This blog will not die as the memories are too precious to let go, I lvoe you guys, thank you for always being there for me.
Comments