Man..i woke up at 12pm today cos I wanted to complete a dream,lol
I had one of the most awesome dreams ever!
In my dream I was one of the Liverpool players,Reina's number 2, haha...and we are celebrating in a pub, there was Carra, Benny,Reira,Reina,Gerrard and everyone!
Super cool
And then Rafa announced that Pepe won't be starting the game against Man Utd and he became damm emo, I went up to him and..
he said: All the best,mate
I patted his back and said: don't be sad man, you're my idol!
LOL man damm vivid! and benny was chewing gum, reira too lol..
awesome dream man...
awesome
I had one of the most awesome dreams ever!
In my dream I was one of the Liverpool players,Reina's number 2, haha...and we are celebrating in a pub, there was Carra, Benny,Reira,Reina,Gerrard and everyone!
Super cool
And then Rafa announced that Pepe won't be starting the game against Man Utd and he became damm emo, I went up to him and..
he said: All the best,mate
I patted his back and said: don't be sad man, you're my idol!
LOL man damm vivid! and benny was chewing gum, reira too lol..
awesome dream man...
awesome
Comments