I just finished watching some episodes of a hk drama with mum
it actually feels gd to be together with her..maybe it's because of guilt,that I wanna make up for all the mistakes I've done in the past and make her happy for the rest of her life, not to disappoint or upset her...I've sorta made up my mind to make her proud, a goal which has always been there..
I used to think that no matter how hard I tried, they do not seem to be satisfied with whatever I've done, can't they see the effort that I put through? Why can't they cut me some slack? Why do they want me to do everything their way?
Now..I can sorta see from their pov,being a basketball ref doesn't really earn much..dad wants me to be in the media, be somebody who can make great films and stuff
I think that it's funny, cos mum told me that dad gave me my name while thinking of his favourite composer and actor...he had wanted me to become a musician
but
somehow I ended up loving music in a different way...I can't stand silence, haha..I need to have music around me if not I'll feel super uncomfortable :) thanks dad..I know that you want me to have everything that you didn't used to have but sometimes you don't have to force it on me yeah?
Haha..come to think of it dad was a little reluctant of me becoming a photographer/photojournalist at first...I persevered on and got some results, sure, they don't mean a lot but I must be doing something right if I'm achieving in something right?
I'll work hard...22 this year and time isn't gonna wait for anybody, I don't have time anymore...I must achieve what I can and provide for them...I mustn't stick to them and continue relying on them anymore, time to stick it out on my own yeah? ;)
I'm looking forward to the future, which is looking bright and hopeful
Now to the second part of this post
I think that to be able to have somebody to confine in is on of the most wonderful thing in the world...companionship..friendship, whatever
I'm happy to have met people who are so outgoing and friendly that they actually put you to ease before you even get nervy in front of them, they've already broken the ice before it's even formed,lol...and yeah, you feel good cos you can talk to the person so freely
I love meeting new people! I've always wanted a job which allows me to roam around freely, be on my own and meet alot of people, I seriously think that photojournalism is for me, haha..and that I'll be happy working as a photojournalist =)
May the future be uh...freaking bright! ORD LOH! 18 days more!
it actually feels gd to be together with her..maybe it's because of guilt,that I wanna make up for all the mistakes I've done in the past and make her happy for the rest of her life, not to disappoint or upset her...I've sorta made up my mind to make her proud, a goal which has always been there..
I used to think that no matter how hard I tried, they do not seem to be satisfied with whatever I've done, can't they see the effort that I put through? Why can't they cut me some slack? Why do they want me to do everything their way?
Now..I can sorta see from their pov,being a basketball ref doesn't really earn much..dad wants me to be in the media, be somebody who can make great films and stuff
I think that it's funny, cos mum told me that dad gave me my name while thinking of his favourite composer and actor...he had wanted me to become a musician
but
somehow I ended up loving music in a different way...I can't stand silence, haha..I need to have music around me if not I'll feel super uncomfortable :) thanks dad..I know that you want me to have everything that you didn't used to have but sometimes you don't have to force it on me yeah?
Haha..come to think of it dad was a little reluctant of me becoming a photographer/photojournalist at first...I persevered on and got some results, sure, they don't mean a lot but I must be doing something right if I'm achieving in something right?
I'll work hard...22 this year and time isn't gonna wait for anybody, I don't have time anymore...I must achieve what I can and provide for them...I mustn't stick to them and continue relying on them anymore, time to stick it out on my own yeah? ;)
I'm looking forward to the future, which is looking bright and hopeful
Now to the second part of this post
I think that to be able to have somebody to confine in is on of the most wonderful thing in the world...companionship..friendship, whatever
I'm happy to have met people who are so outgoing and friendly that they actually put you to ease before you even get nervy in front of them, they've already broken the ice before it's even formed,lol...and yeah, you feel good cos you can talk to the person so freely
I love meeting new people! I've always wanted a job which allows me to roam around freely, be on my own and meet alot of people, I seriously think that photojournalism is for me, haha..and that I'll be happy working as a photojournalist =)
May the future be uh...freaking bright! ORD LOH! 18 days more!
Comments