I inhalled a deep breath
The fresh morning air invaded my lungs as they are filled to the max
I let out the mouthful of breath
Suddenly everything seemed to change
The claustrophobic feeling has disappeared
The weight that has been choking me has vanished
I'm free
I'm free to do what I want to do
I'm free to do what I set out to do
Being able to breathe easy
Being able to live life my way
This is what I longed for
I took in another breath, as if to confirm and confront reality
Yes, these are all real
I am free
-rebirth-
The fresh morning air invaded my lungs as they are filled to the max
I let out the mouthful of breath
Suddenly everything seemed to change
The claustrophobic feeling has disappeared
The weight that has been choking me has vanished
I'm free
I'm free to do what I want to do
I'm free to do what I set out to do
Being able to breathe easy
Being able to live life my way
This is what I longed for
I took in another breath, as if to confirm and confront reality
Yes, these are all real
I am free
-rebirth-
Comments