Finally

Field camp is over

4 days of hell

So many stories to tell

Some good luck combined with some total suayness altogether in the process

I've learnt to appreciate whatever I have, even the smallest things such as a bed

You can never imagine how satisfied a man can be when he finally lies on a mattress after 3 nights on an uneven ground full of sharp jagged rocks

Many stories, not to be spoken, not to be written in the blog, I've seen and experienced them all

10 more days to passing out, then I'll have my leave until Dec 26, I am anticipating the very day when I pass out


I still miss you guys, and Sheena, we missed each other by an hour again, man...how's life? Hope everything's going well for you, take care and continue to miss me =p, cos I'll do so too, until the day we go out together, I guess ^^




Now who wanna spend x'mas with me? ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions