I love basketball
I still love basketball
Thanks for the peeps who played today man, you guys are damm power lar, lol...
Finally, I found friends who love bball too
Through NS, out of all the places -.-
Help! I need some lotion or whatever, I've been sunburnt! (10am-4pm, 6 hrs of bball in the open)
And my shoes went cui, the bottom part all came off, and I walked barefooted even with shoes on, all the way to the mrt -.-
People gave me weird stare when they looked at my feet
damm malu lar, lol
Came home,bathed and went out again, Mark lent me his Sportslink membership card and I got 18% off for my new bball shoes, wootx, cost 99 bucks nia, damm happy
I finally got a decent pair of bball shoes alr
Woot, I love bball~~
"Basketball: My life"
I still love basketball
Thanks for the peeps who played today man, you guys are damm power lar, lol...
Finally, I found friends who love bball too
Through NS, out of all the places -.-
Help! I need some lotion or whatever, I've been sunburnt! (10am-4pm, 6 hrs of bball in the open)
And my shoes went cui, the bottom part all came off, and I walked barefooted even with shoes on, all the way to the mrt -.-
People gave me weird stare when they looked at my feet
damm malu lar, lol
Came home,bathed and went out again, Mark lent me his Sportslink membership card and I got 18% off for my new bball shoes, wootx, cost 99 bucks nia, damm happy
I finally got a decent pair of bball shoes alr
Woot, I love bball~~
"Basketball: My life"
Comments