I just got this book, which I find that it's a really good read
God's End: Tha Fall by Michael McBride
It's filled with great,vivid descriptions of everything, feelings,emotions,locations,anything you can think of. It is a joy to read every page of it.
Eg:
"Phoenix didn't even know how he looked like, for he had only seen himself through the eyes of The Swarm. To them he looked like a filthy rag soaked with mud and refuse, long hair in clumped strands,cowering in dirty straw like one of the mice that scurried from the darkness to greedily take the pinches of bread he spared for them and run back into the crawling darkness"
I liked this particular paragraph:
"He wished for a mother to stroke his cheek and dry his tears;a father to clap him on the shoulder and beam with pride;a girl his own age to hold his hand between hers and steal him into her soft eyes."
Yeah, I wished for a girl to hold my hand between hers and steal me into her eyes too, but yeah...lol, I don't have the capacity nor the capability to take care of another now.
Guess if I keep pushing, I'll never find another girl again ba. Bgr has always been second, third or maybe fourth priority to me when I'm single, for I care for my friends, family and basketball more than these mundane matters.
Most importantly, I don't have the S11 --> $
For course, one may argue that being in a relationship isn't all about the money - true and false
And I'm too tired to argue about this anymore
Right now, a relationship is not my priority, especially being in NS, lolx, quoting sir Fareez:
"Those who got no girlfriend, get a girlfriend, a $20 pay increase is a lot."
LOL, crap lar, what can 20 bucks buy you man...
I just hope to be posted to a politic-less cum 8-5 unit
Muahaha
God's End: Tha Fall by Michael McBride
It's filled with great,vivid descriptions of everything, feelings,emotions,locations,anything you can think of. It is a joy to read every page of it.
Eg:
"Phoenix didn't even know how he looked like, for he had only seen himself through the eyes of The Swarm. To them he looked like a filthy rag soaked with mud and refuse, long hair in clumped strands,cowering in dirty straw like one of the mice that scurried from the darkness to greedily take the pinches of bread he spared for them and run back into the crawling darkness"
I liked this particular paragraph:
"He wished for a mother to stroke his cheek and dry his tears;a father to clap him on the shoulder and beam with pride;a girl his own age to hold his hand between hers and steal him into her soft eyes."
Yeah, I wished for a girl to hold my hand between hers and steal me into her eyes too, but yeah...lol, I don't have the capacity nor the capability to take care of another now.
Guess if I keep pushing, I'll never find another girl again ba. Bgr has always been second, third or maybe fourth priority to me when I'm single, for I care for my friends, family and basketball more than these mundane matters.
Most importantly, I don't have the S11 --> $
For course, one may argue that being in a relationship isn't all about the money - true and false
And I'm too tired to argue about this anymore
Right now, a relationship is not my priority, especially being in NS, lolx, quoting sir Fareez:
"Those who got no girlfriend, get a girlfriend, a $20 pay increase is a lot."
LOL, crap lar, what can 20 bucks buy you man...
I just hope to be posted to a politic-less cum 8-5 unit
Muahaha
Comments