I just can't believe my ears
The news came as a total shock to me when mum said that we may be moving to Australia after my NS is over
Reason being that there are jobs there for dad, and my aunt's there too, so there'll be someone to take care of us
Australia, that's where Rachel went to, and although she's back now for 5 weeks, there's still another 1/2 a year more to her graduation
And she's being missed so much already
What would happen if I move to Australia forever, and not see my dearest friends here again? Firewire, Lihui, Caryn, Emeyln, Sheena, all of you guys are here, right here
I was dumbfounded, tongue tied, nothing came out of my mouth for a minute
I don't know what to say
I really don't
Deep inside, I screamed "I DON'T WANNA GO! NO! WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY WANNA MOVE THERE WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH WELL????"
This entire thing makes no sense at all
I pray that my passport renewal would be rejected, so that I'll be confined to this country forever
I pray that dad would soon find more jobs, so that we won't have to move
I pray that they can understand how difficult it is to survive in a foreign country and in the process, change their minds about it
I pray
The news came as a total shock to me when mum said that we may be moving to Australia after my NS is over
Reason being that there are jobs there for dad, and my aunt's there too, so there'll be someone to take care of us
Australia, that's where Rachel went to, and although she's back now for 5 weeks, there's still another 1/2 a year more to her graduation
And she's being missed so much already
What would happen if I move to Australia forever, and not see my dearest friends here again? Firewire, Lihui, Caryn, Emeyln, Sheena, all of you guys are here, right here
I was dumbfounded, tongue tied, nothing came out of my mouth for a minute
I don't know what to say
I really don't
Deep inside, I screamed "I DON'T WANNA GO! NO! WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY WANNA MOVE THERE WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH WELL????"
This entire thing makes no sense at all
I pray that my passport renewal would be rejected, so that I'll be confined to this country forever
I pray that dad would soon find more jobs, so that we won't have to move
I pray that they can understand how difficult it is to survive in a foreign country and in the process, change their minds about it
I pray
Comments