I choked

There's a lump in my throat which refuses to go down

A few seconds later, I sniffled, as tears rolled down uncontrollably

Deep inside, I was happy to leave, but also sad to leave my comrades - those who I've lived with for 7 weeks

I teared as we marched towards the terminal, thinking of all the shit we've gone through together, as well as the laughter we've had

Leaving the island is nice, but the parting of friends isn't

Though sad, I marched with pride, I marched with excitement, I marched with honor and pride, for I've graduated from the freaking island



Chao Private Ng's bond with the rest of M4S4 will stay:

Alvin: Anaconda! Thanks for all the fun and crap throughout the 7 weeks

Richmond: Er..thanks for whatever

Jason: Stay cute ^^

Vikram: Nice to talk to you, stay cool man

Irvin: Er, I think you should give up trying to help me in dota, and stop farting, thanks

Ajay: Keep in contact! Your family name rocks man

Zhi Wei: Quit smoking lar...and live longer

Shao Hua: Stop being so hong gan ok, lol

Jun Ying: Gonna miss your pranks! Thanks for bringing laughter to the entire section, days without you were boring ;)

Kelven: Man of the man! Thanks for EVERYTHING, you really helped me, or rather, the most of us alot alot, you're a great guy man ;)

Wei Kin: Buddy, gotta pull up your socks yeah? Faster faster! ^^

Imran: Garang Warrior, continue to be garang in your unit man!


All the best to all the birdbrains in Mohawk Platoon 4 Section 4, may we all be posted to the same unit (though that'll be kinda impossible)



Believe! That our rifles will not IA!
Believe! That our spirits will not break!
Even if we walk separate paths, our iron resolve shall remain united!
Swear! That even if the ground crumbles beneath us, we shall gather, alive, again!









And I like this pic:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions