How do you pop e question....
After so long I decided to ask her to be with me
But I don't know how to ask~~
gahh
I'm scared of jeopardizing the friendship
I don't wanna lose her as a friend for she's too dear
Should I just concentrate on bball...and really make bball my wife?
Few yrs back I said "I walk a road by myself, for my heart has closed"
Now...I've learnt to trust again through her
Gahh
Confused
Scared
Save me
After so long I decided to ask her to be with me
But I don't know how to ask~~
gahh
I'm scared of jeopardizing the friendship
I don't wanna lose her as a friend for she's too dear
Should I just concentrate on bball...and really make bball my wife?
Few yrs back I said "I walk a road by myself, for my heart has closed"
Now...I've learnt to trust again through her
Gahh
Confused
Scared
Save me
Comments