Am waiting for the files to be recovered..shall blog in the meanwhile...omg! SO MUCH BACKLOG!
1) Lift Upgrading Program (200 pics)
2) Report for Lift Upgrading Program (~done~)
3) Roller-blading event (300 pics)
4) Super Import Nights (100 pics) (done but haven't export)
Deanna called this afternoon asking for 10 best pictures to be sent to the press by tomorrow
By tomorrow???
Will have to skip sleeping tonight to rush out the work =( gonne be SUPER tired tomorrow man..staff, forgive me, the reason for being tired isn't because of clubbing but because of work
Being in the media will cause me these kinda pain,lol..but I guess I'll enjoy it ba...my shoulders are all tensed up now! omg..how the hell am I supposed to rush out so many things by Friday??
I shall rush out the 10 pics first....but I gotta wait for the stupid recovering to be done first..60% nia after like 1 hr, die larrrrrrr
I hope that I can rush rush rush! Chiong ah~
MY PICS MAY BE IN THE PRESS! OMG SO HAPPY
1) Lift Upgrading Program (200 pics)
2) Report for Lift Upgrading Program (~done~)
3) Roller-blading event (300 pics)
4) Super Import Nights (100 pics) (done but haven't export)
Deanna called this afternoon asking for 10 best pictures to be sent to the press by tomorrow
By tomorrow???
Will have to skip sleeping tonight to rush out the work =( gonne be SUPER tired tomorrow man..staff, forgive me, the reason for being tired isn't because of clubbing but because of work
Being in the media will cause me these kinda pain,lol..but I guess I'll enjoy it ba...my shoulders are all tensed up now! omg..how the hell am I supposed to rush out so many things by Friday??
I shall rush out the 10 pics first....but I gotta wait for the stupid recovering to be done first..60% nia after like 1 hr, die larrrrrrr
I hope that I can rush rush rush! Chiong ah~
MY PICS MAY BE IN THE PRESS! OMG SO HAPPY
Comments