Met up with Latiff just now and had a talk
He has always been inspirational and I look up to him as a mentor of sorts, though he treats me like his little brother...haha he's kinda the only few who sees potential in me and believes in me
For that, I thank you Latiff, you've been instrumental in my growth as an intern in WDA, and now you've said some words that I can forever engrave in my heart...
"I've always seen you as an entrepreneur, you are always looking to challange the norm, yeah you are quiet in your own way but you are the kind of person who will always not be satisfied with the present situation"
Wow
Impressive
Maybe a little too impressive but yeah he sorta summed it up with his words, lol...we made a pact to meet up again in 20 years to see what I've become. He'll be 60 years old by then..wow
He has always amazed me with the things that he can do, I still remember once we were at a uber boring meeting,both of us were falling asleep at that time and towards the end of the meeting,he was just scribbling and scribbling stuff on the foolscrap paper
A few minutes later,he showed me what he has written..it was a summery of what the meeting was all about! I was like, dumbfounded..like omfg kinda thing
He said: "This is when I'm not paying attention...imagine how will it be like if I pay full attention?"
He totally pwns man...I think he's really a great great person..wait,great is an understatement..but nevertheless I'm always in awe of him, even up till now, even though he achieved so much, he is still proud of who he is and is still so down to earth, it is a very remarkable trait to have
I have total respect for this guy man...I will be somebody in 20 years time, just wait for me, Latiff :D
He has always been inspirational and I look up to him as a mentor of sorts, though he treats me like his little brother...haha he's kinda the only few who sees potential in me and believes in me
For that, I thank you Latiff, you've been instrumental in my growth as an intern in WDA, and now you've said some words that I can forever engrave in my heart...
"I've always seen you as an entrepreneur, you are always looking to challange the norm, yeah you are quiet in your own way but you are the kind of person who will always not be satisfied with the present situation"
Wow
Impressive
Maybe a little too impressive but yeah he sorta summed it up with his words, lol...we made a pact to meet up again in 20 years to see what I've become. He'll be 60 years old by then..wow
He has always amazed me with the things that he can do, I still remember once we were at a uber boring meeting,both of us were falling asleep at that time and towards the end of the meeting,he was just scribbling and scribbling stuff on the foolscrap paper
A few minutes later,he showed me what he has written..it was a summery of what the meeting was all about! I was like, dumbfounded..like omfg kinda thing
He said: "This is when I'm not paying attention...imagine how will it be like if I pay full attention?"
He totally pwns man...I think he's really a great great person..wait,great is an understatement..but nevertheless I'm always in awe of him, even up till now, even though he achieved so much, he is still proud of who he is and is still so down to earth, it is a very remarkable trait to have
I have total respect for this guy man...I will be somebody in 20 years time, just wait for me, Latiff :D
Comments