I've been trying to analazye myself but I can't seem to find out what my strengths are

1) my photography talents are limited due to lack of cash to expand my horizons

2) wj said that I've got the ability to socialize but I can only think of 2 jobs that need this skill: being a pimp and a mamasan, dieeeee larrrr

3) I can't write as well as syaz, I'll stone when I am in a brainstorming session..I can't design as well as syaz, he's like, so sama-like man

4) I hope that I can get into mediacorp and that the interviewer don't ask any questions realting to 'what are your strengths and weaknesses?' I'll surely die on the spot and mumble as if a goldfish is stuck in my throat

5) I hope to improve my command of english via ranting through this space

6) omg what else can I write

7) I guess that all for now..I really really shuold take up English courses again,but I can't bear to part with my money...zzzz


It's 10/09/09! 43 days more to ORD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions