The Internet is becoming boring, with nth else to do except for the weekly updates on anime and manga
Fb is useless if all your pals ain't online
Which leaves me to youtubing, lol...man I think this post is gonna be another random rant again since I do not have the knack of typing for v.long periods of time.
I'm being reminded of Li Hui's words bout the Internet being unsafe, since if you blog, people are gonna find out bout stuff from your blog. Alex said before that his blog is his own personal space and he will just type anything that is in his mind when blogging. I think that while blogs are avenues of venting all your frustrations out, you can exercise personal censorship, unless you wanna divulge all your dirty little secrets online.
I,for one, will not, lol...but up till this point in time I'm still amazed by fellow techies and forum users. They seem to have amazing abilities to track a person down via cyberspace. This ability is uber scary, I can't stress any more on that, lol...but this can be fun too, I thought of issuing a challenge to them, to find out where I'm staying via cyberspace and all but abolished the idea eventually,lol..
Nevertheless I still believe in their power, I've seen it happen, lol
I just clicked on blogger's spell check...and I feel that they should list 'lol' in the dictionary, like, seriously
Ah..random rants again~
Anyway, I've been wanting to go into lomography, just that I am a total noob with film and am worrying about the costs involved, since film is expensive and there are also other costs which I will have to worry about. Chris told me to just shoot, cos lomo's all about being relaxed and not aim for perfect pictures. Well, it sounds very laid back yeah but I've always strived for excellence in my work, if not my best. Don't think that I can change my mindset, lol...maybe I can make lomo my secondary cam, hmmm....
I wanna get this!

It's white! *swoons* It's the Chromiacs Edition of Diana F+ (with Flash package) (USD $109.69)
Yes, the brand is called Diana, cool eh? It also has got an add on avaliable to make it a polaroid lomo cam! How cool's that? :D
I'm all excited about buying a lomo cam, haha..but I gotta learn ALOT about it first, especially if I'm gonna shoot with film, if not I'll just screw up and all the pics are gonna come out black -.- I got alot of under exposed shots when I was younger..
Haha, yeah I picked up my first camera when I was like..9 or 10, dad bought that camera for like $700, alot of money at time, and was kinda reluctant to let me shoot with it HAHA..
I still remember my first pic...mum told me to look into the viewfinder and position the subjects (mum and aunt Jenny) 'in the rectangle' I did that and pressed the shutter (we were visiting uh...orchard road then if I remember correctly)
The results? I cut 1/4 of Aunt Jenny's head off and 1/2 of mum's cos she's taller, so the pics ended up sth like this:

lol...I've moved on since those times :P
I used to shoot alot of the sky when I was younger..I've got like 3 or 4 albums full of skies,lol...but without post processing though, people just don't really use the darkroom anymore, the transition from film to digital is just too fast.
Hey..I've blogged for 1/2 hr! New achievement,lol....ok lar, Rachel and Maxine can blog for lke 2 hrs, lol..1/2 hr is like..small case,lol
I can't wait to ord! haha..the usual rant..the bad thing is that I still can't find any jobs~ omg, lol...I need a job~ I need work! What's worse is that I am no longer considering any jobs that pay like $5 per hr =/ I'm so used to like $25 per hr or $50 per hr using my trusted camera :) I'm glad that Li Hui and I are colleagues at the office now, haha....I've been getting work thanks to her, thanks Li Hui!
I'm thinking of a large scale promotion for Espressivo, lol..maybe I'm thinking too far ahead, but...flyers and pamphlets just don't work! People will just take for courtesy's sake..glance at it for a while and chuck it away, zzzz
I'm thinking along the lines of Clear Channel, lol..but the advertising fees are SUPER EXPENSIVE, like 10k for a mth
Holy mama
Most of the photogs usually start by word of mouth, I did it and started printing namecards, anything to rise the image of Espressivo...I want to have a professional image..but the kei.espressivo@gmail.com just doesn't work. -.-
I need to have my own domain, but to do that I'll have to pay every year! And without guaranteed income...I don't think that I can afford to do that..I may need a partner, someone who is creative and knows how to do the techie things
I don't think Syazwan will be interested cos he's the first person to come into mind...the stuff he do amazes me all the time :D If only he's passionate about photography like I do..man,lol..but what IF I have a slot for a videographer..will he try out for it? *crosses fingers*
Maxine is heading out to become a business woman, great for her! She has opened up an online sotre selling animal food called The Water Dish. It's so exciting owning a business! I'm so gonna register Espressivo too when I've got enough fame in the industry, lol...
But again, most photogs gain fame via models/photoshoots with models...I don't wanna end up like them! It's like...I don't think that it makes any sense to PAY for your photos, don't you think so? It is absolutely ridiculous to hand in $50 for the model's service, and you gotta share her with a couple other photogs -.-
what the hell are these people thinking? Although they do make great practice materials..I don't think that there's a need to. I, for one, gain my experience through events..and I'm so so so so glad that Siti approached me for the job, which got the ball rolling :D Thanks to her, I discovered something special which I wouldn't had thought about in the first place.
The transition has been great~ I feel so...alive when I go out for shoots, though they can be tiring sometimes, haha...keep the business coming! :D
Gahh I want a lomo cam!
Fb is useless if all your pals ain't online
Which leaves me to youtubing, lol...man I think this post is gonna be another random rant again since I do not have the knack of typing for v.long periods of time.
I'm being reminded of Li Hui's words bout the Internet being unsafe, since if you blog, people are gonna find out bout stuff from your blog. Alex said before that his blog is his own personal space and he will just type anything that is in his mind when blogging. I think that while blogs are avenues of venting all your frustrations out, you can exercise personal censorship, unless you wanna divulge all your dirty little secrets online.
I,for one, will not, lol...but up till this point in time I'm still amazed by fellow techies and forum users. They seem to have amazing abilities to track a person down via cyberspace. This ability is uber scary, I can't stress any more on that, lol...but this can be fun too, I thought of issuing a challenge to them, to find out where I'm staying via cyberspace and all but abolished the idea eventually,lol..
Nevertheless I still believe in their power, I've seen it happen, lol
I just clicked on blogger's spell check...and I feel that they should list 'lol' in the dictionary, like, seriously
Ah..random rants again~
Anyway, I've been wanting to go into lomography, just that I am a total noob with film and am worrying about the costs involved, since film is expensive and there are also other costs which I will have to worry about. Chris told me to just shoot, cos lomo's all about being relaxed and not aim for perfect pictures. Well, it sounds very laid back yeah but I've always strived for excellence in my work, if not my best. Don't think that I can change my mindset, lol...maybe I can make lomo my secondary cam, hmmm....
I wanna get this!

It's white! *swoons* It's the Chromiacs Edition of Diana F+ (with Flash package) (USD $109.69)
Yes, the brand is called Diana, cool eh? It also has got an add on avaliable to make it a polaroid lomo cam! How cool's that? :D
I'm all excited about buying a lomo cam, haha..but I gotta learn ALOT about it first, especially if I'm gonna shoot with film, if not I'll just screw up and all the pics are gonna come out black -.- I got alot of under exposed shots when I was younger..
Haha, yeah I picked up my first camera when I was like..9 or 10, dad bought that camera for like $700, alot of money at time, and was kinda reluctant to let me shoot with it HAHA..
I still remember my first pic...mum told me to look into the viewfinder and position the subjects (mum and aunt Jenny) 'in the rectangle' I did that and pressed the shutter (we were visiting uh...orchard road then if I remember correctly)
The results? I cut 1/4 of Aunt Jenny's head off and 1/2 of mum's cos she's taller, so the pics ended up sth like this:

lol...I've moved on since those times :P
I used to shoot alot of the sky when I was younger..I've got like 3 or 4 albums full of skies,lol...but without post processing though, people just don't really use the darkroom anymore, the transition from film to digital is just too fast.
Hey..I've blogged for 1/2 hr! New achievement,lol....ok lar, Rachel and Maxine can blog for lke 2 hrs, lol..1/2 hr is like..small case,lol
I can't wait to ord! haha..the usual rant..the bad thing is that I still can't find any jobs~ omg, lol...I need a job~ I need work! What's worse is that I am no longer considering any jobs that pay like $5 per hr =/ I'm so used to like $25 per hr or $50 per hr using my trusted camera :) I'm glad that Li Hui and I are colleagues at the office now, haha....I've been getting work thanks to her, thanks Li Hui!
I'm thinking of a large scale promotion for Espressivo, lol..maybe I'm thinking too far ahead, but...flyers and pamphlets just don't work! People will just take for courtesy's sake..glance at it for a while and chuck it away, zzzz
I'm thinking along the lines of Clear Channel, lol..but the advertising fees are SUPER EXPENSIVE, like 10k for a mth
Holy mama
Most of the photogs usually start by word of mouth, I did it and started printing namecards, anything to rise the image of Espressivo...I want to have a professional image..but the kei.espressivo@gmail.com just doesn't work. -.-
I need to have my own domain, but to do that I'll have to pay every year! And without guaranteed income...I don't think that I can afford to do that..I may need a partner, someone who is creative and knows how to do the techie things
I don't think Syazwan will be interested cos he's the first person to come into mind...the stuff he do amazes me all the time :D If only he's passionate about photography like I do..man,lol..but what IF I have a slot for a videographer..will he try out for it? *crosses fingers*
Maxine is heading out to become a business woman, great for her! She has opened up an online sotre selling animal food called The Water Dish. It's so exciting owning a business! I'm so gonna register Espressivo too when I've got enough fame in the industry, lol...
But again, most photogs gain fame via models/photoshoots with models...I don't wanna end up like them! It's like...I don't think that it makes any sense to PAY for your photos, don't you think so? It is absolutely ridiculous to hand in $50 for the model's service, and you gotta share her with a couple other photogs -.-
what the hell are these people thinking? Although they do make great practice materials..I don't think that there's a need to. I, for one, gain my experience through events..and I'm so so so so glad that Siti approached me for the job, which got the ball rolling :D Thanks to her, I discovered something special which I wouldn't had thought about in the first place.
The transition has been great~ I feel so...alive when I go out for shoots, though they can be tiring sometimes, haha...keep the business coming! :D
Gahh I want a lomo cam!
Comments