Used the $200 voucher to get a pair of running shoes for mum, she was so happy! At first she was feeling quite guilty of spending that much money on a pair of shoes but after repeated reassurance, she let the $ signs go and began to enjoy the shoe fitting session, haha...
I want her to have a pair of shoes that can offer her enough support, so as to protect her legs and posture when she walks...so I guess that it's a good idea to lavish the money on her, lol..
I could sense that she was damm touched and happy when she told me that she had been wanting a pair of running shoes for the longest time =) that made my day and confirms that it was money well spent, haha..though it's a voucher but yeah =)
Went to get dad's favourite durain cake from Emicakes after that and he really enjoyed it, haha..glad that they had a short but happy birthday (the cake cutting was over in like 10 mins,lol..short and simple)

Happy birthday, mum and dad! :D
Comments