just saw the video I posted above..it struck me, hard cos my mum asked me the same thing when I was a kid
I guess all parents have fears in them that their children will abandon them one day...I'm not in the position to comment but I think that since I owe them so much, not abandoning them is the least that I can do
Well..I treat people the way they treat me, and in this case, my parents loved me with their lives, I ought to repay them with mine, my future, the rest of my life. Minus a certain grandma, of cos..that selfish lady can be thrown among her kids like a ball, I don't care
As syaz puts it, we are all family men and I forsee myself to be one too, even after getting married (which gonna be god-knows-when)...sure I had thoughts of moving far away from Pasir Ris, but come to think of it I've stayed in Pasir Ris all my life, moving away may not neccessary be an option
Staying near to them also means that I can take care of them, another plus point :) food for thought: what if my mate thinks the same way I do too?
Die larrrr lol
Ok random ranting time
1) I've been in the connection with 1 in recent times. I keep seeing 1111 around me, like everytime I check the clock/watch, it'll be 1111am or 1111pm...damm weird
2) I am on a quest to become a better man
3) I had felt like writing and I'm doing it now though the insipiration had long gone
4) I've got no more confidence in my command of the English Language
5) I received the E-Ticket to the FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World Party!! *damm excited*
6) I wanna get a lomo cam but think that it's gonna be blardy ex =(
7) I'm gonna change my photography style, revert it to my orignal style or embrace a new style
8) Seeing Maxine's business start up reminds me of my old toufu restaurant dream, lol...congrats Maxine, you did it, and you are ahead of me, I will support you!
9) Em, if you happen to read this, please know that I miss you and yeah maybe I should meet Kaiqi too :)
10) I'm still counting down to ord
That's all for now, I love you peeps! I love you too Mum, and Dad!
I guess all parents have fears in them that their children will abandon them one day...I'm not in the position to comment but I think that since I owe them so much, not abandoning them is the least that I can do
Well..I treat people the way they treat me, and in this case, my parents loved me with their lives, I ought to repay them with mine, my future, the rest of my life. Minus a certain grandma, of cos..that selfish lady can be thrown among her kids like a ball, I don't care
As syaz puts it, we are all family men and I forsee myself to be one too, even after getting married (which gonna be god-knows-when)...sure I had thoughts of moving far away from Pasir Ris, but come to think of it I've stayed in Pasir Ris all my life, moving away may not neccessary be an option
Staying near to them also means that I can take care of them, another plus point :) food for thought: what if my mate thinks the same way I do too?
Die larrrr lol
Ok random ranting time
1) I've been in the connection with 1 in recent times. I keep seeing 1111 around me, like everytime I check the clock/watch, it'll be 1111am or 1111pm...damm weird
2) I am on a quest to become a better man
3) I had felt like writing and I'm doing it now though the insipiration had long gone
4) I've got no more confidence in my command of the English Language
5) I received the E-Ticket to the FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World Party!! *damm excited*
6) I wanna get a lomo cam but think that it's gonna be blardy ex =(
7) I'm gonna change my photography style, revert it to my orignal style or embrace a new style
8) Seeing Maxine's business start up reminds me of my old toufu restaurant dream, lol...congrats Maxine, you did it, and you are ahead of me, I will support you!
9) Em, if you happen to read this, please know that I miss you and yeah maybe I should meet Kaiqi too :)
10) I'm still counting down to ord
That's all for now, I love you peeps! I love you too Mum, and Dad!
Comments