BIG NEWS EVERYONE
The love affair with my number 1 goddess is all history now
Zhiling jie jie has been removed from my goddess list from now on
Now now, if you think that I've got 4 left, you're wrong, heh
Another goddess is added: Lee Soo Young
If you are still blur, she's the one singing on my blog now, currently (but she's not the girl in the video)
Her vocals are amazing, simply amazing *__*
Woot, jiayou Soo Young! quick quick 7th album, quick!
I want them all *__* (but got no $ to buy >.<)
Anyway, I downloaded hyori's anymotion and anyclub, super nice, haha..made me think bout the mv again and again...and she got new single! Released last mth de, shit shit got so many things to buy!! No money le~~ >.<
-fascination-
The love affair with my number 1 goddess is all history now
Zhiling jie jie has been removed from my goddess list from now on
Now now, if you think that I've got 4 left, you're wrong, heh
Another goddess is added: Lee Soo Young
If you are still blur, she's the one singing on my blog now, currently (but she's not the girl in the video)
Her vocals are amazing, simply amazing *__*
Woot, jiayou Soo Young! quick quick 7th album, quick!
I want them all *__* (but got no $ to buy >.<)
Anyway, I downloaded hyori's anymotion and anyclub, super nice, haha..made me think bout the mv again and again...and she got new single! Released last mth de, shit shit got so many things to buy!! No money le~~ >.<
-fascination-
Comments