So long never blog (although I already did just now, but I wanna write more)

and yeah, sooooo many things to think about

1) my future - media or no media

2) my driving license (alex and syaz are taking le, shit, I'm gonna be the last guy in firewire to get a license)

3) NS

4) all my current friends, and also those who I'm currently in the relationship building stage

Gahh, I wanna know them better, but I've got no time...and I don't wanna drift apart

and I don't wanna forget my current bunch of GREAT friends, haha, really really can't imagine what would happen in the future man, like who would be married first lar, who would become what lar, etc

things are starting to take shape though, as some are going into murdoch, ntu, nus...

Friends, their definition changes as I grow up

Pri sch: I can't live without them, without them, I can't survive, I'm a loner
(and that's how I think even though my "friends" treat me like dirt)

Sec school: Friends are meant to be there for each other, though each other's dark times

Poly: Friends are meant to be there for each other, though each other's dark times. Also, to stick with each other together like nobody's business. The bonds serve to last, and never to be forgotten.

NS: Have yet to experience it




It's like, really...3 years passed by so so fast...we are graduating soon, like, real soon, in another 2 months?

The memories wouldn't be forgotten, really...but in a way, I'm scared, real scared that I'll forget

The unpredictable future is really scary, as I don't know what would happen...

So, before I forget, better blog it all down, haha

2004-2007
I feel:

1) SUPER lucky to have found Firewire, all 8 of you guys

2) REAL GLAD of how we were there for each other when shit happens (eve, maxine, kelly's incidents, etc)

3) nice to able to clique with almost everyone in the class

4) great to have learnt a little of tarot from Mee Mum

5) honored to be able to sing with Caryn quite a few times

6) honored to spend V.day and my birthday with Caryn, at the same place, doing the same thing

7) glad to have met people like Kaidi, Arshad, Keith and Kevin, they were fun to be with

8) happy to realise what I do not want to do after joining WDA

9) happy to have met a bunch of nice colleagues at WDA

10) surprised and super flattered to know that someone actually used to admire me

11) anxious to know more about that person and her friend in sjab, as I've got limited time

12) happy to have met Niroc, who was the source of my confidence for a while

13) really really really lucky to spend so many great times together with firewire (sentosa, jln kayu, geylang, coffee club, botak jones, cannon competitions, tep, beaches)



shit I can't go on, feeling so goddamm emo, tears are falling

I AM REALLY REALLY SCARED OF LOSING THE MEMORIES WHICH I DUN WANT TO FORGET

SOMEBODY HELP

I can't stress this anymore, it is really a blessing to have met you guys, Firewire, all 8 of you...and great memories have been crafted out of nowhere. It is already a miracle itself when we went for lunch together on the first day of school. Though there were abit of reshuffling here and there, the final 9 of us were confirmed in the later stages

To be able to have met you all, is one of the biggest prize I'm bringing away from NYP, the bonds, the memories, the friendship, the 10k gmail email which lasted for the entire ipp (and on-going)

PEOPLE I LOVE U GUYS SO SO MUCH



ok shit I'm tearing like nobody's business

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions