I've got my enlistment letter!
Going in on Jun 7, Tekong Basic Training Sch 1
heh heh heh
Dad was super disappointed that I didn't get into Police Academy (YS got in, heh congrats man)
He asked me if I can go back during the first week, I said that I don't know
He asked me the same qn 10 mins later
I repeated I don't know
HE ASKED AGAIN MOMENTS LATER
-___________-'''
wah liew, dad I know you're worried lar, but it's ME who's going in eh..though I'm abit sian about going into Army instead of other cooler places like Air Force or Navy, I'm still excited about the prospect of living by myself, heh
I'm gonna become a man, heh...just like Maxine said, A guy doesn't become a man until he finishes NS
Heh heh, this is exciting, gonna meet so many new people
(But the bathing-without-doors part still terrorizes me >.<)
I WANT TO DO SO MANY THINGS BEFORE I GO INTO THE ARMY
1) Fall in luv
2) Train
3) Be mentally prepared
4) Hang out with the sec sch bros as often as I can
5) Hang out with Firewire as often as I can
6) Sing as much K-box as I can
7) Work as little as I can =p (lao da, don't kill me if you see this, lol)
Today's Steph's last day at WDA..haiya, STEPH IT'S GONNA BE SO WEIRD TURNING AROUND TO SEE REGINA BUT NOT YOU
Sherwin's gonna leave on Friday too
gahh...there'll be lesser smiles without that guy around T__T
What happened to the good old days when corin, lee kiang and lynn, not to menation the-about-to-leave steph and sherwin around T_______T I MISS U GUYS SO MUCH OMFG
Sherwin v.funny..he sent an email to our office clique, and started:
"Ladies and about-to-be-a-man,"
LOL, no prizes for guessing, the about-to-be-a-man is me, yeah, lol...man, having that guy around is so much fun, gonna miss you Sherwin! ^^
And I'm gonna step outta my comfort zone again on 7 Jun
Going in on Jun 7, Tekong Basic Training Sch 1
heh heh heh
Dad was super disappointed that I didn't get into Police Academy (YS got in, heh congrats man)
He asked me if I can go back during the first week, I said that I don't know
He asked me the same qn 10 mins later
I repeated I don't know
HE ASKED AGAIN MOMENTS LATER
-___________-'''
wah liew, dad I know you're worried lar, but it's ME who's going in eh..though I'm abit sian about going into Army instead of other cooler places like Air Force or Navy, I'm still excited about the prospect of living by myself, heh
I'm gonna become a man, heh...just like Maxine said, A guy doesn't become a man until he finishes NS
Heh heh, this is exciting, gonna meet so many new people
(But the bathing-without-doors part still terrorizes me >.<)
I WANT TO DO SO MANY THINGS BEFORE I GO INTO THE ARMY
1) Fall in luv
2) Train
3) Be mentally prepared
4) Hang out with the sec sch bros as often as I can
5) Hang out with Firewire as often as I can
6) Sing as much K-box as I can
7) Work as little as I can =p (lao da, don't kill me if you see this, lol)
Today's Steph's last day at WDA..haiya, STEPH IT'S GONNA BE SO WEIRD TURNING AROUND TO SEE REGINA BUT NOT YOU
Sherwin's gonna leave on Friday too
gahh...there'll be lesser smiles without that guy around T__T
What happened to the good old days when corin, lee kiang and lynn, not to menation the-about-to-leave steph and sherwin around T_______T I MISS U GUYS SO MUCH OMFG
Sherwin v.funny..he sent an email to our office clique, and started:
"Ladies and about-to-be-a-man,"
LOL, no prizes for guessing, the about-to-be-a-man is me, yeah, lol...man, having that guy around is so much fun, gonna miss you Sherwin! ^^
And I'm gonna step outta my comfort zone again on 7 Jun
Comments