Today's the eve of Labour Day

and I MUST MUST MUST MUST MUUUSSSSSTTTTTT BLOG!

My day was full of ups and downs

8:10 am
I was on my way to work, at NTUC centre...and suddenly, there was a group of people, holding balloons and smiling at me

One of them looked FAMILER

"Ae, it's the minister, Lim Swee Say eh" I realised

"Omg, his hair" --> the next thing after realising that it's him

At this point, I'm still walking on with a totally STONED and kiam pah face cos I'm lacking of sleep, and yeah, just woke up (from the train ride), then Mr Lim took a step towards me, and handed me a balloon

"Happy Labour Day" He said with a smile

"HUH?!" I thought

"Oh thanks! ^_____________^" I said, trying not to look stupid in front of him by giving him a stoned look, so I gave him the widest smile I could muster

and yeah, it really made my day cos

1) I like balloons (filled with Nitrogen, not those with Carbon Dioxide) (and also, please don't prick them)

2) This is my first Labour Day as a working half-adult, and vola! The Minister handed me a balloon!

3) I feel that Mr Lim is a really really really nice guy (not because he gave me balloon) cos it's a feat to be able to wake up SO EARLY just to give out balloons and smile at everyone without showing any signs of being stoned/fatigue

I seriously think that he drank 3 bottles of Brands chicken essence this morning XD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My balloon! *__*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The office FULL of balloons *____*
(with Regina in the foreground)



Office was SUPER boring today, cos everyone was either on mc, on course, on leave, or simply mia. Total strength in office: 9 in the morning, 4 in the afternoon

So I did some 'illegal stuff' heh, cos it's too bored le, even Evelyn (assistant director) also came to my place saying it's boring, LOL, and yeah, Rosy, the intern too, said that she got nothing to do XD


Oh yeah, I called up Marina Square K-Box to book a place for tmr's K-boxing session with Eve, the girl who answered the phone was super funny. The convo goes like this:

Girl: Hello! Marina!@$%%# (I can't hear what she's saying, so I assumed that she said 'Marina Sq K-Box! or something like that) How can I help you?

Me: Hello hello? Marina Square K-Box?

Girl: Yes how can I help you?

Me: I would like to book a room for tmr's K-lunch session

Girl: Ok, how many people?

Me: 2

Girl: What time are you comming?

Me: "didn't I just told her -.-" 11 to 2, we taking the k-lunch

Girl: Ok, you taking the lunch, from 11-2

Me: " -.- that was what I just said, diao"

Girl: (continues on) What's your name?

Me: Kei Ng, K.E.I N.G

Girl: K-E-I-N-G

Me: ya, Kei Ng

Girl: K-E-I-N-G so you are...how to read?

Me: "?" Kei Ng, K-E-I N-G

Girl: K-E-I-N-G? *laughs*

Me: Ya, Kei Ng, K-E-I space N-G

Girl: *giggles* OH GOT SPACE *giggles*

Me: eh haha ya got space



-___-'' miscommunication kills


Ok, so the K-box episode ended...

Then just now, when I came home, I received a SUPER GOOD NEWS

(this is a good news to me lar, as that person said, I'll be super happy)

and indeed I am, heh...

Actually, I can't really understand what it feels like to be a nomad, as I've lived in Pasir Ris for as long as I can remember. But the prospect of having a super duper close friend and buddy in such close proximity excites me

Wei bro, WE CAN PLAY BBALL EVERYDAY (until I go ns la -.-)

den WE CAN GO TEKONG TOGETHER LOL

den during weekends, WE CAN HANG OUT AT THE KOPITIAM/PLAY POOL AT DTE

sorry for the caps, cos I'm just too excited, lol...it still seems like a dream now,lol....if only it happened earlier, then we can even go school together, lol...if only

mmmm, I'm not sure how are you feeling right now cos I didn't understand what exactly happened to prompt the act (of moving house), so I'm just waiting for you to fill me in, yeah? haha

*jumps around*

heh, hope you won't move again, den we can really stay in the same area till we come outta ns and finish uni, it'll be cool man

and we still got that condo in douby ghaut to buy, heh





-My 1st Labour Day as a working half-adult-


"never did I thought that I would welcome Labour Day with such joy"
-Kei

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions