It's 12.42am now
I'm listening to Wo Yao Kuai Le by Zhang Hui Mei
It's pretty cold now as it rained for the entire day today
The rain looked like snow man..haha, real cool...
There was a sudden impulse to write songs again, haha...but I can't seem to think of any meaningful lyrics
mmmmm
What should I do? haha
and I'm bored now..so I'm just basically typing what comes to my mind now...
Lotsa questions popped up in my mind
Will I grad with a degree?
Will I be happy in WDA?
What will the future be like?
Am I just a mediocre worker?
Will I be able to find my drive again when I start working? I don't wanna screw up.
Long time never talk to her alr, will she appear on msn tmr?
Talking to you is nice ^^ don't just talk on my tagboard ba, haha ^^
zzzzzz, can't believe I typed that *paiseh*
I'm listening to Wo Yao Kuai Le by Zhang Hui Mei
It's pretty cold now as it rained for the entire day today
The rain looked like snow man..haha, real cool...
There was a sudden impulse to write songs again, haha...but I can't seem to think of any meaningful lyrics
mmmmm
What should I do? haha
and I'm bored now..so I'm just basically typing what comes to my mind now...
Lotsa questions popped up in my mind
Will I grad with a degree?
Will I be happy in WDA?
What will the future be like?
Am I just a mediocre worker?
Will I be able to find my drive again when I start working? I don't wanna screw up.
Long time never talk to her alr, will she appear on msn tmr?
Talking to you is nice ^^ don't just talk on my tagboard ba, haha ^^
zzzzzz, can't believe I typed that *paiseh*
Comments