I got Real's album a few days back and I've been listening to it ever since...

Real's voice is total love, his music is total love

But I dunno how to read the album name >.<

Anyway, it's highly recommended for FIR fans, haha, you'll see another side of Real ^^ He even got Faye to back him up in one of the tracks! ^^

Oh ya, and thanks Em, for the Ayumi Black and White CDs ^^ Yay, got ALOT of new songs to listen to and to add to my i-pod, wheeeee~~

Today's the last day of my break le..gonna go Pasir Panjang later man...I've never been there b4, gonna take LRT (I never took LRT in my entire life, lolx...shocked, aren't you? I've got no reason to take it too..so, yeah)

lolx..quite excited that I'm gonna take the LRT >.< omg I'm so sua gu

and yay, talked to Sheena on msn le, finally~~ very nice talking to you ne, we must meet up someday, with Fei, yeah? Do tell me when her com is fixed wor ^^


-End-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions