Album Review: F.I.R - 爱·歌姬

F.I.R's latest album, 爱·歌姬 was hugely anticipated by their loyal fans, including myself. Personally, I think that in terms of singing, Faye has improved by leaps and bounds since their first album, hitting high notes and pitches throughout most of the songs in the album.

The music remixing has also improved, giving the listeners a jap-like feel to some of the songs, well,the album is supposed to be Jap-themed after all. However, as I prefer fast songs, there's only 1 track in the album (第十行星) which attracted my attention. It's just like the old F.I.R's Rock style, giving listeners a high feeling. Yes, I rocked my head in estacy when I first listened to the track.

There are also several points to bring out regarding this new album. This other track's (咏叹曲) treatment and the method of producing is quite unique. It's actually 应许之地, a song from the last album played in reverse.

Blue Doors Ahead is the first English song composed and written by F.I.R. I think the starting of the song is kinda sleazy but as it gets better as it goes on.

There are 2 'cute' songs in there (彩色拼图, 三个心愿), and yeah, I don't know how to describe it, it's just...cute, haha

What I can say is, Faye's voice really improved and changed a little in this track, and you can get it if you wanna hear the change. The album cover looks nice too ^^

I give it 3.5 stars outta 5

Wasn't as good as I had expected it to be =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions