BYE BYE PEOPLE I'M OFF TO NS!

To Firewire: Thank you for the care and support, I'll love you guys forever

To Lihui, Siti, Mee Mum and Caryn: thanks for being there for me, you guys have been one of the best people I've met during the poly days

To Yenlin: You're still worth more than a mentos, I'll remember you, and there's no need to freak out cos this kinda love is of a different kind, lolx...those..friendship love, firewire love, whatever

To Peijun: My guai nu er! Daddy's gonna miss you in camp! Make sure my son in law takes care of you yeah?

To YS, WJ and Wilmer: Thanks guys, you've been the bestest best buddies ever since sec school, bros forever

To Michiru Em-chan: We knew each other for a year le! I'll miss you, and you're one of the coolest girls I've met, serious, haha..even though sometimes our ways of thinking are different, we generally like and hate the same things, this fact alone is already so damm cool haha..don't worry, I'll still bug you in camp, muahaha...miss me! Cos now you won't have a constant irritant every night on msn le, haha..tc yeah, really, chiru chiru~ ^^

To Sheena: Though we've never really met, I really really do appreciate you asking me to the chalet tmr, and I really really hope that you can read this. I think that you're a good girl, a potential girlfriend material, in fact, haha..and would like to go out with you once I'm out of my bmt or so, really man ^^ don't be pai seh, haha

To Fei: Yo, haven been tagging recently eh? you're the one who found me, lol...tag more often during these 2 weeks while I'm away so that I can read them when I come back! Take care of Sheena for me, yeah? ^^

To Tweenie: You tc too! Thanks for helping me feed my pet! Love, Kei

To everyone who knows me but their names have been left out: I'm real real sorry as I'm typing this in a rush, I gotta go for bed soon so..yeah, I love you guys and you know that I love you


I'M SO GONNA MISS YOU GUYS (even if it's for only 2 weeks of absence)

but yeah, you guys know that I love you guys and I know that you guys love me too


^^

-out for 2 weeks-


With love,
Kei

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions