I'm resolved to blog this down before I go Ns
Just like all the other guys, I'll be in next week, next friday in fact
5 more days of freedom, including today
I've got no idea man, what would I do in these 5 days, buddies are all in already, most of the firewire are working/in NS, but I am glad that we met up yesterday (Cheers! Firewire!)
Would like to thank everyone, for everything and anything, if I die in NS, please attend my wake and ask my parents to read every single post of my blog, please, help to translate my writings and rants to them if you can, for this would be my dying wish (if I die there)
But of course, all the "choy ah!" and "touchwood!" would come, lol...but yeah, you'll never know, maybe the sgt would be not happy with me and tekkan me to death, I don't know, haha
It would be great to be alive though
PS: If you wanna attend my wake (choy ah, I wun die, but just in case), it'll most prob be at Pasir Ris Dr 6, Blk 417
Just like all the other guys, I'll be in next week, next friday in fact
5 more days of freedom, including today
I've got no idea man, what would I do in these 5 days, buddies are all in already, most of the firewire are working/in NS, but I am glad that we met up yesterday (Cheers! Firewire!)
Would like to thank everyone, for everything and anything, if I die in NS, please attend my wake and ask my parents to read every single post of my blog, please, help to translate my writings and rants to them if you can, for this would be my dying wish (if I die there)
But of course, all the "choy ah!" and "touchwood!" would come, lol...but yeah, you'll never know, maybe the sgt would be not happy with me and tekkan me to death, I don't know, haha
It would be great to be alive though
PS: If you wanna attend my wake (choy ah, I wun die, but just in case), it'll most prob be at Pasir Ris Dr 6, Blk 417
Comments