The biggest regret of my life happened say...2 yrs back
lolx, think that this is the first time I'm blogging it down here
She asked me out on a weekday night, saying that she's alone at Macdonald's, asking me to accompany her
The girl I liked asked me out, wou, I gotta go
She was doing her D&T project when I reached, and I helped too, and chatted as we worked
Finally, we finished
After a while, I realized that it would be a great moment to tell her
"Hey xx, I got something to tell you" I said
"Mmmm?What?" She looked up from her Sprite
"I.......~__~" I can't seem to force the words out
"Just say whatever you wanna say lar" She said, looking at me
"~__~ I............er......nevermind" *Still can't say it*
"Okie...it's getting late, let's go then"
So we waited for her bus, number 3 at the bus stop and moments later, the bus came
It was at the moment, that everything seemed to slow down as she leaned forward n gave me a peck on the cheek
I was dumbified, stupefied, whatever, and stood there like a dumbass as she proceeded to walk up the bus steps
"I NEED to do something" The thought rushed to my head suddenly
So I dashed up to her, grabbed her shoulder and almost instantaneously, she turned back...
Yes, I had intended to return the peck, but it's kinda stupid kissing someone when they are just about to board the bus,isn't it
So I whispered 'Good night' in her ears
I swear, from now on, I'll NEVER go to downtown east mac and sit on that seat ever again, even though that place has got alot of memories
Why, why didn't I say it, haix...
Whatever, netball girls still rock ^^
lolx, think that this is the first time I'm blogging it down here
She asked me out on a weekday night, saying that she's alone at Macdonald's, asking me to accompany her
The girl I liked asked me out, wou, I gotta go
She was doing her D&T project when I reached, and I helped too, and chatted as we worked
Finally, we finished
After a while, I realized that it would be a great moment to tell her
"Hey xx, I got something to tell you" I said
"Mmmm?What?" She looked up from her Sprite
"I.......~__~" I can't seem to force the words out
"Just say whatever you wanna say lar" She said, looking at me
"~__~ I............er......nevermind" *Still can't say it*
"Okie...it's getting late, let's go then"
So we waited for her bus, number 3 at the bus stop and moments later, the bus came
It was at the moment, that everything seemed to slow down as she leaned forward n gave me a peck on the cheek
I was dumbified, stupefied, whatever, and stood there like a dumbass as she proceeded to walk up the bus steps
"I NEED to do something" The thought rushed to my head suddenly
So I dashed up to her, grabbed her shoulder and almost instantaneously, she turned back...
Yes, I had intended to return the peck, but it's kinda stupid kissing someone when they are just about to board the bus,isn't it
So I whispered 'Good night' in her ears
I swear, from now on, I'll NEVER go to downtown east mac and sit on that seat ever again, even though that place has got alot of memories
Why, why didn't I say it, haix...
Whatever, netball girls still rock ^^
Comments