Yeah as you can see from the previous post, I got bored and decided to hang around at blogthings.com
Did alot of quizzes, alot of interesting ones, haha..and yeah found that most of them are true
I don't understand the word Agape, upon checking the dictionary, I got the following results:
I think the word meant selfless love in this case, lol
Yeah, I wouldn't bear to hurt her ba, I still think that even if I'm tired of the relationship, I'll wait for her to initiate the breakup some point, lol..I don't wanna be an ass as to dumping the girl and making her cry for weeks and weeks to come
So...I'll always be the one to be dumped >.<>
*-----*--------*-----*
Hmmm, the second quiz said that I'm 15 yrs at heart..a teenager
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
The reason as to I question authority is because authority can be wrong at times, seniors like lecturers, parents, they can be overbearing and unreasonable.
Yes, I'm a greenhorn, and still trying to find a suitable place to grow my roots (er..luo di sheng gen, direct translation) and still establishing myself in the industry, trying to gain fame and recognition (without a degree, it's damm hard man >.<) However, I'm still young, yeah..as the next quiz said, "You definitely act like an adult sometimes, but a big part of you is still a kid at heart. While your immature side is definitely fun, you're going to have to grow up sooner or later."
I'm gonna have to grow up sooner or later, yeah...so true, haix
*-----*--------*-----*
I'm 40% normal and 60% weird...damm accurate la, lol...but I don't see myself as weird, I'm...unique, lol..just like Jose Mourinho, I'm also, well, Special
Heh
PS: I know of 1 nerd though, lol...Neo Pet, hope you're reading this XD
I like to think
And yeah, was quite surprised that my mind is only 47% clustered..maybe I'm stoned
I'll think of many things, my dreams, the past, present and future, all the 'what if's', university, grandparents, firewire, friends, shows, girls, etc etc etc
It's fun to think of ways to improve on situations, like what I did to the TEP door, heh...I made it easier for people from outside to gain entry just by a simple action
Heh...I engineered, but didn't claim credit
Told you I'm smart, muahaha
*-----*--------*-----*
"For you, love is a feeling that lingers for really long time - even after a relationship is totally over.
In fact, you still make have strong feelings for the first person you fell in love with.
You usually are reluctant to end relationships. And sometimes you're the last to know that things are ending!"
This is so damm blardy true, lol
*Thinks of Meiyan*
*Thinks of Weiqing*
*Thinks of Andrea*
T______T As if I'll have 5 true loves, lol..I don't care bout that shit anymore
*-----*--------*-----*
The part bout ideal careers is true, lol..mum had wanted me to become a doctor while dad wanted me to be in the entertainment industry, write songs, etc
Ok lar, I'm in the media...almost the same, I guess?
*-----*--------*-----*
Now it's time to be realistic, having $ won't rule the world
It won't be like what Brain says to Pinky, "We'll rule the world!"
I don't have the stomach for brutality, haha..yeah, I love peace....
It's like..I know that I'll be a millionaire, I just know it
But the how part..I don't know how, I'll just be a millionaire, lol
Believe me, I'll be a successful person
PS: I didn't watch Pretty Woman before
*-----*--------*-----*
Yes, I'm right brained and easily addicted...
A good example would be my goddesses, heh..you guys seen how I'm obsessed with them (L)
I am ambitious, slow and steady, and at times, self serving. I aim high, however, often falling short of what I expected. I love peace and wouldn't be brutal to get what you desire.
don't think that I'm highly dominant and controlling, and people are certainly not intimidated by your presence. Yet while you are a bit scary (maybe the size) , you are scarily charming (maybe cos I look rich?). People are driven to please you (oohhh, please sounds nice, heh heh heh).
I crave very much for the best in life, and enjoy the spoils of my success.
I will live a charmed life, and I will enjoy every moment of it.
But I, will not work as a stripper, period
Yes, I've taken my time to develop my personal style, and I'm an idealist...and being open minded give me new perspective of things, new angles to look at a certain topic. However, as said in the results, I do draw a line and stand firm on my own beliefs, and also stay true to myself
I really hope that I can live to 100, then I can be the oldest living millionaire in the world. My name would be passed on through history and recorded in the Gin-niece Book of Records, muahaha...and the entrepreneur part of me shall aid in my cause to become the richest ah pek in Singapore and possibly, the world
I'm a listener and a loyal friend, and I'll be a cool parent, heh
This is me
Accept me for who I am
Admire me for my qualities
Awe me for my potential
Did alot of quizzes, alot of interesting ones, haha..and yeah found that most of them are true
I don't understand the word Agape, upon checking the dictionary, I got the following results:
noun | |
| 1. | (Christian theology) the love of God or Christ for mankind |
| 2. | selfless love of one person for another without sexual implications (especially love that is spiritual in nature) |
| 3. | a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship |
I think the word meant selfless love in this case, lol
Yeah, I wouldn't bear to hurt her ba, I still think that even if I'm tired of the relationship, I'll wait for her to initiate the breakup some point, lol..I don't wanna be an ass as to dumping the girl and making her cry for weeks and weeks to come
So...I'll always be the one to be dumped >.<>
*-----*--------*-----*
Hmmm, the second quiz said that I'm 15 yrs at heart..a teenager
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
The reason as to I question authority is because authority can be wrong at times, seniors like lecturers, parents, they can be overbearing and unreasonable.
Yes, I'm a greenhorn, and still trying to find a suitable place to grow my roots (er..luo di sheng gen, direct translation) and still establishing myself in the industry, trying to gain fame and recognition (without a degree, it's damm hard man >.<) However, I'm still young, yeah..as the next quiz said, "You definitely act like an adult sometimes, but a big part of you is still a kid at heart. While your immature side is definitely fun, you're going to have to grow up sooner or later."
I'm gonna have to grow up sooner or later, yeah...so true, haix
*-----*--------*-----*
I'm 40% normal and 60% weird...damm accurate la, lol...but I don't see myself as weird, I'm...unique, lol..just like Jose Mourinho, I'm also, well, Special
Heh
PS: I know of 1 nerd though, lol...Neo Pet, hope you're reading this XD
*-----*--------*-----*
I like to think
And yeah, was quite surprised that my mind is only 47% clustered..maybe I'm stoned
I'll think of many things, my dreams, the past, present and future, all the 'what if's', university, grandparents, firewire, friends, shows, girls, etc etc etc
It's fun to think of ways to improve on situations, like what I did to the TEP door, heh...I made it easier for people from outside to gain entry just by a simple action
Heh...I engineered, but didn't claim credit
Told you I'm smart, muahaha
*-----*--------*-----*
"For you, love is a feeling that lingers for really long time - even after a relationship is totally over.
In fact, you still make have strong feelings for the first person you fell in love with.
You usually are reluctant to end relationships. And sometimes you're the last to know that things are ending!"
This is so damm blardy true, lol
*Thinks of Meiyan*
*Thinks of Weiqing*
*Thinks of Andrea*
T______T As if I'll have 5 true loves, lol..I don't care bout that shit anymore
*-----*--------*-----*
The part bout ideal careers is true, lol..mum had wanted me to become a doctor while dad wanted me to be in the entertainment industry, write songs, etc
Ok lar, I'm in the media...almost the same, I guess?
*-----*--------*-----*
Now it's time to be realistic, having $ won't rule the world
It won't be like what Brain says to Pinky, "We'll rule the world!"
I don't have the stomach for brutality, haha..yeah, I love peace....
It's like..I know that I'll be a millionaire, I just know it
But the how part..I don't know how, I'll just be a millionaire, lol
Believe me, I'll be a successful person
PS: I didn't watch Pretty Woman before
*-----*--------*-----*
Yes, I'm right brained and easily addicted...
A good example would be my goddesses, heh..you guys seen how I'm obsessed with them (L)
*-----*--------*-----*
I am ambitious, slow and steady, and at times, self serving. I aim high, however, often falling short of what I expected. I love peace and wouldn't be brutal to get what you desire.
don't think that I'm highly dominant and controlling, and people are certainly not intimidated by your presence. Yet while you are a bit scary (maybe the size) , you are scarily charming (maybe cos I look rich?). People are driven to please you (oohhh, please sounds nice, heh heh heh).
I crave very much for the best in life, and enjoy the spoils of my success.
I will live a charmed life, and I will enjoy every moment of it.
But I, will not work as a stripper, period
*-----*--------*-----*
Yes, I've taken my time to develop my personal style, and I'm an idealist...and being open minded give me new perspective of things, new angles to look at a certain topic. However, as said in the results, I do draw a line and stand firm on my own beliefs, and also stay true to myself
I really hope that I can live to 100, then I can be the oldest living millionaire in the world. My name would be passed on through history and recorded in the Gin-niece Book of Records, muahaha...and the entrepreneur part of me shall aid in my cause to become the richest ah pek in Singapore and possibly, the world
I'm a listener and a loyal friend, and I'll be a cool parent, heh
*-----*--------*-----*
This is me
Accept me for who I am
Admire me for my qualities
Awe me for my potential
Comments