This morning, I was rudely woken up by screams of children at the mini park downstairs

I thought, "Fork lar, got tiger izzit, I wanna slp" and proceeded to laze around for a min or so

until the screams got a tad louder

I pulled myself up reluctantly to the window and to my terror, I saw a group of 20 something kids playing Catching

=.=

O yeah, Oct 1, Children's Day



I ain't a child anymore, I'm not even a teen, for I don't celebrate Children's Day, nor Youth Day, 1 more year and I'm gonna be an adult...a young adult

Yes, R21 shows would be permitted to me, guess that's a good cause as MDA censors everything and spares nothing, lol..take the recent Tony Leung movie Lust, Caution for example, it's supposed to be R21, but they censored a whopping 9 mins of it (all sex scenes, duh) and rated it NC16 =.=

K I'm digressing from the topic...

Anyway, it is really contradictory that for most of us, we would still wanna be kids again, lol...innocent, naive, dumb, whatever...yes, innocence is precious, once lost, you can never get it back (yeah, something like virginity..but then again there's plastic surgery anyway)

There are still innocent teens around though, haha..(thinks of Rachel), these people are happy all day long and yeah, people do envy them...I was once like them, thinking that everyone in the world's good...and some shit happened changed my perception, I felt betrayed, I felt anger and saddness

After 1 or 2 times (of shit), I changed, and forced myself to grow up

Firewire most prob seen my transformation ba, since I met them during IPP too, hah, it's the change of mindset which initiated the changing of the overall package..

However, I think I'm slipping back to part of my old self...the part of me who likes to be by myself, likes peace and quiet, tranquility...no need to interact with people, etc..

Did I slip back? Or is it that I have never changed at all throughout these years (when I thought that I had changed)

Told mum that I don't wanna get married, and she gave me a =( and said that I'll be lonely when I turn into an ah pek, which is true, I guess

But I've got basketball, at most, I'll fall and die while attempting to do a layup, lol


Basketball
- something which understands me most
- it's great cos it won't argue with you
- it's great cos you won't have to buy it anything (pump, maybe)
- it's great cos even if you don't spend time with it, it won't get angry
- and you don't really have to spend an effort to maintain a relationship with it
- it's a one-time payment: just for the ball ^^

Heh, me and my random thoughts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions