2007
The first thing I did in 2007
Drink teh si with Yaosong, Weijian and Wilmer
lolx...
Yeah..went to downtown east with them to countdown,but we wended up in X square playing Fifa Street instead, and missed the countdown, by the time we came out, every1's already heading for the exits already ~_~
Super tired
2007...a brand new beginning
National service
I'm gonna be a man
woot
My wishes for 2007:
1) PSP
2) more money
3) smooth sailing life
4) drink lesser
5) more firewire gatherings
6) *explicit*
Whee...new yr new yr, hope I don't screw up WDA's corporate video!
Drink teh si with Yaosong, Weijian and Wilmer
lolx...
Yeah..went to downtown east with them to countdown,but we wended up in X square playing Fifa Street instead, and missed the countdown, by the time we came out, every1's already heading for the exits already ~_~
Super tired
2007...a brand new beginning
National service
I'm gonna be a man
woot
My wishes for 2007:
1) PSP
2) more money
3) smooth sailing life
4) drink lesser
5) more firewire gatherings
6) *explicit*
Whee...new yr new yr, hope I don't screw up WDA's corporate video!
Comments