depressed
I've officially sunk into depression
It isn't that serious now, so I better go get treatment
SSL suggested going to the sch counselor, and I accepted her suggestion
Might be going down on Fri
Thurs WDA CMC has got corporate retreat, so I can't go back sch T_T
It's gonna be at holiday inn hotel, which would be beside that ademco building -,-
And I ain't looking forward to it, cos I'll have nothing to do, damm...
HAIZ..I feel lost
Someone, please answer to my silent cry for help
A close friend said something very inspiring:
"We'll born into this world with no clear instructions on how to live... just have to learn along the way"
Emelyn, thank you so much
It isn't that serious now, so I better go get treatment
SSL suggested going to the sch counselor, and I accepted her suggestion
Might be going down on Fri
Thurs WDA CMC has got corporate retreat, so I can't go back sch T_T
It's gonna be at holiday inn hotel, which would be beside that ademco building -,-
And I ain't looking forward to it, cos I'll have nothing to do, damm...
HAIZ..I feel lost
Someone, please answer to my silent cry for help
A close friend said something very inspiring:
"We'll born into this world with no clear instructions on how to live... just have to learn along the way"
Emelyn, thank you so much
Comments