lolx
An old man was giving out flyers outside raffels place mrt station juz now.
Seeing that he's abit poor thing cos nobody's taking.
I took 1 and guess what izzit?It's a pink and white flyer, and it says: Be thrilled! Be surprised! Widest range of adult toys & novalities to PLEASE and TEASE you & your partner!
- Adult Toys
- Pleasure kits or games
- Massage oils & lubricants
- Massagers & vibrators
- Men's ultra realistic DIY toys
- For Him, for Her, Boi Toyz & Girl Toyz
www.u4ria.co.sg
www.femmefatale.com.sg
*then got all the shop address*
*found 1 near my workplace,so went into take a look*
The girl is super pretty, and asked me if I want a vibrator, I shoke my head and said 'I'm looking around. (Was with my colleague) then she asked 'Do you want a condom?'
*super paiseh, dun dare to look at her in the eye,but she's super luv *luvs**
lol,interesting man
The shop's fantastic,cute toys around
Seeing that he's abit poor thing cos nobody's taking.
I took 1 and guess what izzit?It's a pink and white flyer, and it says: Be thrilled! Be surprised! Widest range of adult toys & novalities to PLEASE and TEASE you & your partner!
- Adult Toys
- Pleasure kits or games
- Massage oils & lubricants
- Massagers & vibrators
- Men's ultra realistic DIY toys
- For Him, for Her, Boi Toyz & Girl Toyz
www.u4ria.co.sg
www.femmefatale.com.sg
*then got all the shop address*
*found 1 near my workplace,so went into take a look*
The girl is super pretty, and asked me if I want a vibrator, I shoke my head and said 'I'm looking around. (Was with my colleague) then she asked 'Do you want a condom?'
*super paiseh, dun dare to look at her in the eye,but she's super luv *luvs**
lol,interesting man
The shop's fantastic,cute toys around
Comments