Chelsea vs Liverpool
*Xth min*
Chelsea has got a free kick at the edge of the penalty box
It is going to be Drgoba taking the free kick
Drogba? Why not Lampard? Hmmm, never see him taking free kicks before..scarly he damm good,pop in a goal for Chelsea when dey are 2 goals down...
Ballack is standing in front of him, and turns around, waving and indicating to the ref that they are not ready yet..
Drogba kicks the ball as Ballack turns back to him..softly
And the ball goes through Ballack's legs!
LOL DAMM FUNNY OMG (and this is a real life scene from the match)
I saw Ballack's face, damm shocked, and Drogba's face was lke 'Oh shit'
Had a good laugh over it, and we were all like 'BUAHAHAHA! HE'S DAMM STUPID'
'STUPID STUPID STUPID BAAAAAAKAAAAA'
And P.Crouch deserves to die for not putting away 2 golden chances
Anyway, Liverpool won 2-0, so I'm happy, woot
I've got a great video for you people, check this out
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e113761qANZgM7C?rId=333140591768949003
-High, I'm damm high-
*Xth min*
Chelsea has got a free kick at the edge of the penalty box
It is going to be Drgoba taking the free kick
Drogba? Why not Lampard? Hmmm, never see him taking free kicks before..scarly he damm good,pop in a goal for Chelsea when dey are 2 goals down...
Ballack is standing in front of him, and turns around, waving and indicating to the ref that they are not ready yet..
Drogba kicks the ball as Ballack turns back to him..softly
And the ball goes through Ballack's legs!
LOL DAMM FUNNY OMG (and this is a real life scene from the match)
I saw Ballack's face, damm shocked, and Drogba's face was lke 'Oh shit'
Had a good laugh over it, and we were all like 'BUAHAHAHA! HE'S DAMM STUPID'
'STUPID STUPID STUPID BAAAAAAKAAAAA'
And P.Crouch deserves to die for not putting away 2 golden chances
Anyway, Liverpool won 2-0, so I'm happy, woot
I've got a great video for you people, check this outhttp://www.veoh.com/videos/e113761qANZgM7C?rId=333140591768949003
-High, I'm damm high-
Comments