It is wrong for me to have my own dreams?

Dreams and aspirations are there to motivate us, aren't they?

They give us the courage and will to live on, to pursue them, and to realise them

I live for my dreams, and would of cos work towards them

I can't realise some of them already, I just want to be able to realise the others..

Is that wrong?

Basketball gave me alot, it gave me the strength to carry on, sometimes, I just want to be able to live to play bball, cos once I die, I would not be able to play again

I need bball to live

Having missed the ref course at BAS twice is a regret.

My supervisor,Joyce,sent me an email saying: Quick! registration gonna close on jan 22!

and I went to the link..it's the BAS website,saying that the application for the ref course 2007 is gonna close on jan 22

This is my chance, to fulfill my dream of contributing something back to the sport

But the thing is, I need parent signature

Dad opposed to the idea, and said that it's impractical

After much argument, he got pissed and said 'gimmie the paper,i sign it,since u want it so much,told u it's not practical alr u dun listen'

I..don't like to see them sad/angry at me

So I decided to postpone my grand plan till after army

When I'm outta the army, I'll be 22

Fuck it, I'll do what I want then





Aren't parents suposed 2 giv their children hope?

Why do I see others realising their dreams [either 1)their parents dunno wat they are doing 2)their parents supported them ] and not being deterred by anybody?

I really really envy these people, congrats wie qing mei,u got to become a netball umpire...as for me, I'm still being caged up

I'm really disappointed in my parents

seriously

There's no use in telling them of my dreams and aspirations anymore, for they would just crush it in front of me with their bare hands

Do you know how painful it is? My heart hurts, I feel like crying

It hurts when u realise that the people whom u seek advice from and look up to, doesn't support your views anymore.

What's wrong with having dreams? It isn't a sin

I can't be a player and compete in high level competitions anymore
I can't expect to represent in my school bball team anymore

These 2 things had been taken away from me because of my laziness and impotence (not down there)

I just want to contribute and give back something to the sport

I wanna get the sport recognised, so that more people would play it

I love basketball

and I've lost all hope in my parents


My grand plan would be executed in 3 years time, I WILL become a BAS certified ref

When I turn 21, I'll fucking do whatever I want

and they can't stop me from realising my dreams

Tofu shop --> slammed
now BAS ref --> slammed again

What the fuck lar,buzz off, don't be an obstacle to my dreams, I can't put my hopes in you guys anymore,

To me, you are just an obstruction to my dreams



-I live for basketball-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions