rot
My life is rotting away
1) Relationship with my mum is stretched
2) My future seems bleak, considering where to go
3) My responsibilities at work increased
All these:
Leads to decrease in work performance
Leads to me being easily irritated, so quarrels would be more frequent between mum and I
Leads to me feeling lost
Leads to me feeling DEPRESSED
And all the above leads to:
Me being moody
Me having mood swings
Me being a totally diff person
Depression
A rotting life
Damm, I need to stop the rot, just let me tender from WDA
Shit~~
1) Relationship with my mum is stretched
2) My future seems bleak, considering where to go
3) My responsibilities at work increased
All these:
Leads to decrease in work performance
Leads to me being easily irritated, so quarrels would be more frequent between mum and I
Leads to me feeling lost
Leads to me feeling DEPRESSED
And all the above leads to:
Me being moody
Me having mood swings
Me being a totally diff person
Depression
A rotting life
Damm, I need to stop the rot, just let me tender from WDA
Shit~~
Comments