rainbow
A rainbow appeared today
SSL said b4 that I've got a million dollar seat, I never believed in her
Today, her words came true...check these out
Pardon me, my hp cam is sucky



And as the sky turns dark...the ray of hope faded into the clouds, never to be seen again
-saw a girl with super tight denim skirt today, I tink it'll split if she bend down to pick something up from the ground-
-well,it doesn't link,so what?-
SSL said b4 that I've got a million dollar seat, I never believed in her
Today, her words came true...check these out
Pardon me, my hp cam is sucky



And as the sky turns dark...the ray of hope faded into the clouds, never to be seen again
-saw a girl with super tight denim skirt today, I tink it'll split if she bend down to pick something up from the ground-
-well,it doesn't link,so what?-
Comments