FHM Girl Next DoorGND came to Caltex house today! (they've got a roadshow)
WOOT
I saw The Muttons and the top 10 finalist of GND
Adeline Teo is HOT
Let me repeat: HOT
Spelt H.O.T (I think I spelt 'spelt' wrongly cos blogger has got red little dots under it now)
ANYWAY
Muttons were asking questions, and those who got it right, would get a pack of FHM playing cards
The questions were bloody simple, and I answered the last question: Which is the supporting music station for FHM GND 2007
98.7 lar,DUH
The Muttons proceeded to give me the prized posession: FHM 2007 calender
Actually,I've got it already,but just take another 1 lar,heh
And they said: This guy's eyes super small,oie (talking to me).later ah,I confirm your eyes become big big
LOL
And yeah,Adeline came out and I saw her in person,woot
She sizzles, but is v.petite
Never expected that, heh...cos I've been noticing her BEFORE she came to join GND
heh
Check her out:
http://www.friendster.com/photos/2732978/0/205227678#pic=34604626011217
WOOT
I saw The Muttons and the top 10 finalist of GND
Adeline Teo is HOT
Let me repeat: HOT
Spelt H.O.T (I think I spelt 'spelt' wrongly cos blogger has got red little dots under it now)
ANYWAY
Muttons were asking questions, and those who got it right, would get a pack of FHM playing cards
The questions were bloody simple, and I answered the last question: Which is the supporting music station for FHM GND 2007
98.7 lar,DUH
The Muttons proceeded to give me the prized posession: FHM 2007 calender
Actually,I've got it already,but just take another 1 lar,heh
And they said: This guy's eyes super small,oie (talking to me).later ah,I confirm your eyes become big big
LOL
And yeah,Adeline came out and I saw her in person,woot
She sizzles, but is v.petite
Never expected that, heh...cos I've been noticing her BEFORE she came to join GND
heh
Check her out:
http://www.friendster.com/photos/2732978/0/205227678#pic=34604626011217
Comments