ok..
I'm glad to say this..
the gloomy days would be gone soon..
went back to nyp for counseling today and hell, we spoke for 2 and and half hours in that room...
and yeah, I learnt alot from the experience, and of cos, cried as all the emotions poured out of me
Was so drained that I dozed off in the bus, and ended up in tampines instead -,-
Well, I am looking forward to the old days, where you see a cheery KK
KK: yo
KK: ^^
Miss Chew (the counselor) said something which struck a chord within me:
'Depression is frozen anger'
She's so so nice,thank you Ms Chew,really really thank you...
Had a talk with SSL after the counseling session, guess what she said?
SSL: KK, you are a very serious person, relax a little
KK: Erm..*nods*
Edwin Tan was supportive too, and offered to be my listening ear whenever I need help...
I would like to thank the following people who either:
1) listened to my rantings
2) offered to go out with me
3) comforted me
4) were there for me when I'm on-the-road-to-depression
The people I wanna thank:
1) Emelyn
2) Joyce
3) Chris
4) Stallone
5) Lihui
6) Firewire
7) Regina
8) Siti
9) Caryn
10) Sherwin
11) Jun ting
12) and those who I may miss out (I think that's all la)
Really really thank you guys so so so much, next time if you guys got any probs, just come to me, will definitely help if I can ^^
To Em: Thanks alot alot! Watashi mo ganbatte ne~
"I've learnt to let go"
-KK
the gloomy days would be gone soon..
went back to nyp for counseling today and hell, we spoke for 2 and and half hours in that room...
and yeah, I learnt alot from the experience, and of cos, cried as all the emotions poured out of me
Was so drained that I dozed off in the bus, and ended up in tampines instead -,-
Well, I am looking forward to the old days, where you see a cheery KK
KK: yo
KK: ^^
Miss Chew (the counselor) said something which struck a chord within me:
'Depression is frozen anger'
She's so so nice,thank you Ms Chew,really really thank you...
Had a talk with SSL after the counseling session, guess what she said?
SSL: KK, you are a very serious person, relax a little
KK: Erm..*nods*
Edwin Tan was supportive too, and offered to be my listening ear whenever I need help...
I would like to thank the following people who either:
1) listened to my rantings
2) offered to go out with me
3) comforted me
4) were there for me when I'm on-the-road-to-depression
The people I wanna thank:
1) Emelyn
2) Joyce
3) Chris
4) Stallone
5) Lihui
6) Firewire
7) Regina
8) Siti
9) Caryn
10) Sherwin
11) Jun ting
12) and those who I may miss out (I think that's all la)
Really really thank you guys so so so much, next time if you guys got any probs, just come to me, will definitely help if I can ^^
To Em: Thanks alot alot! Watashi mo ganbatte ne~
"I've learnt to let go"
-KK
Comments