Hmmm, alot of things happened these few days,lolx..had a talk with latiff and he is, as usual, honest, sincere and inspirational
and yeah, it really helped me open up my mind
am really considering my options, if I can't decide what course I wanna take in uni, I'll work first
would go apply to become a flight steward cos uncle joo seng kept asking me to join him ^^ (he's a captain at SIA) then I'm gonna FLY AROUND THE WORLD *__*
but if I ever do become a cabin crew, I'll also be damm bz, haix...then what bout my friends~~~ no time for u guys, haix haix
I should be decisive about my own future and make judgments based on what I think is right
Ha, shall think about it first
and I read that the starting pay is $3k in Civil Defence if you grad with a first class honor (any degree) and you'll be a Captain
woah
and yeah, it really helped me open up my mind
am really considering my options, if I can't decide what course I wanna take in uni, I'll work first
would go apply to become a flight steward cos uncle joo seng kept asking me to join him ^^ (he's a captain at SIA) then I'm gonna FLY AROUND THE WORLD *__*
but if I ever do become a cabin crew, I'll also be damm bz, haix...then what bout my friends~~~ no time for u guys, haix haix
I should be decisive about my own future and make judgments based on what I think is right
Ha, shall think about it first
and I read that the starting pay is $3k in Civil Defence if you grad with a first class honor (any degree) and you'll be a Captain
woah
Comments