Yesterday I was bored, nothing to do
So I ended up staring at an ant, carrying something which resembles a sesame seed
And I never thought that by doing so, I'll learn a valuable lesson from something so small...
The ant was trying to climb up a wall, carrying big sesame seed along with it
It was struggling more and more as it climbed up
Halfway through, it fell, along with the sesame
"Aiya, it fell" I said out subconsciously
Suddenly, dad was beside me
"Ants wouldn't give up so easily" He said
True enough, the ant went back up with the sesame seed again, this time it used a different technique, by pulling it, rather than pushing it up whenever it is tired
Then, it met an obstacle - a power socket
And it went against gravity and climbed upside down with the sesame seed
I was amazed
It came close to failing a few times though, and it was really really struggling hard
"It'll drop" I thought, and turned my attention to somewhere else
A few moments later, I turned back - the ant had already past the socket and climbing higher
I was even more amazed
Though it dropped the sesame seed soon after that (it didn't drop down, only the sesame seed dropped), it still went past the huge obstacle
I was amazed, inspired
I should never give up
The tiny ant taught me a huge lesson in life
Thank you guys, for using all the different methods to bring me back again
This episode would make me a stronger person, what doesn't break u make u stronger, I agree with that completely
Thanks Siti, for slapping me verbally, u rock ;)
So I ended up staring at an ant, carrying something which resembles a sesame seed
And I never thought that by doing so, I'll learn a valuable lesson from something so small...
The ant was trying to climb up a wall, carrying big sesame seed along with it
It was struggling more and more as it climbed up
Halfway through, it fell, along with the sesame
"Aiya, it fell" I said out subconsciously
Suddenly, dad was beside me
"Ants wouldn't give up so easily" He said
True enough, the ant went back up with the sesame seed again, this time it used a different technique, by pulling it, rather than pushing it up whenever it is tired
Then, it met an obstacle - a power socket
And it went against gravity and climbed upside down with the sesame seed
I was amazed
It came close to failing a few times though, and it was really really struggling hard
"It'll drop" I thought, and turned my attention to somewhere else
A few moments later, I turned back - the ant had already past the socket and climbing higher
I was even more amazed
Though it dropped the sesame seed soon after that (it didn't drop down, only the sesame seed dropped), it still went past the huge obstacle
I was amazed, inspired
I should never give up
The tiny ant taught me a huge lesson in life
Thank you guys, for using all the different methods to bring me back again
This episode would make me a stronger person, what doesn't break u make u stronger, I agree with that completely
Thanks Siti, for slapping me verbally, u rock ;)
Comments