Yay,went k-boxing with Eve
damm fun, and we cam-whored outside the marina sq toilet, where the backgrounds are damm nice
woot, damm fun, though her comments always makes one feel like dying/banging your head against the wall (and die after that)
heh
Also, I've been wanting to contact a certain person. The only way for us to meet is to come online, and even though I do it every day till 12.30am, I still didn't see her....guess our times clash ba? But really lar, aneehS, if u're online, talk to me, haha
Any other way of contacting u? We haven talked for a mth le T__T
-thinking of her-
damm fun, and we cam-whored outside the marina sq toilet, where the backgrounds are damm nice
woot, damm fun, though her comments always makes one feel like dying/banging your head against the wall (and die after that)
heh
Also, I've been wanting to contact a certain person. The only way for us to meet is to come online, and even though I do it every day till 12.30am, I still didn't see her....guess our times clash ba? But really lar, aneehS, if u're online, talk to me, haha
Any other way of contacting u? We haven talked for a mth le T__T
-thinking of her-
Comments