I really am sorry for the lack of posts
Lately, I've been chionging the 45 episodes of 新上海滩, a china remake of the old
school action drama (Chow Yun Fatt starred in the old school version)
This China version, stars Huang Xiao Ming, yes, he is the ugly Yang Guo in the Condor Heroes currently showing on Ch 8 during the weekends, but trust me, he is super hamsum in 新上海滩, here are some pics to prove it:

神雕侠侣

新上海滩 (pls ignore the woman beside him)

新上海滩
See the difference? Heh, he's super duper cool in the shanghai tan rite~~
And my mum likes him too LMAO
ANYWAY, apart from chionging the shows, I'm also chionging mangas, as well as games,lolx..which made me a very busy man-to-be (considering Maxine's words about guys turning into men only after they've been through NS) but I feel as if I'm rotting as the days pass by, lol, would go get a job soon, if that stupid NS letter haven't come by next week
(For those who didn't know, my NS has been postponed till further notice =(
I just wanna serve for 2 years asap, can you imagine a 30 year old me, running up the hill with a rifle, then tripping onto a rock halfway and rolling all the way down? Tell me you can.
Oh ya, I had a sec school class reunion with the peeps yesterday! Outta 43 people, only 10 turned out -_-'' but it was just right, 5 guys 5 gals, so....it wasn't that bad, just that there would be occasional pauses cos everyone don't know what to say, lol...
Sooooooo many things happened in 3 years, and everyone's different now. Amanda is getting married (o.o), Meiyan owns a BMW now (from trading stocks), somebody who I-know-the-face-but-can't-remember-the-name (I swear) is married with 3 kids already, Darren, Fareez, Jason all got their driving licenses already, Lane is dispensing medicine at dunno-where,Ridhwan (dunno how to spell your name,even after 6 years, bleh) is boxing, etc etc
Like, woah, major change, lol
Yeah we talked about Pri sch (there were 6 ex-PRPS people among the 10, including me, lol), and sec school, haha, it was fun
After having (an expensive) dinner at Fisherman's Village, we decided to chill somewhere, and drove to Central to have ice kachang (All the others had desert, I was the only one who had a bottle of Heineken)Oh ya, before that, we drove past the sec school and took pictures there, lol, can't imagine 7 of us doing that at 11.30 in the night rite,lol..Fareez look damm small when he's beside me man or am I too big x_x
I think it's because I'm too big and he's too small, well, haha
Ridhwan (sorry after 6 years I still don't know how to spell your name -,-) said that his friend told him to take a look at my blog, haha, cool...I should be gaining some fame alr ba, haha this is getting interesting ^^
Yeah, had a fun time ytd, haha, hope to get the pictures soon! ^^
-whee-
Lately, I've been chionging the 45 episodes of 新上海滩, a china remake of the old
school action drama (Chow Yun Fatt starred in the old school version)
This China version, stars Huang Xiao Ming, yes, he is the ugly Yang Guo in the Condor Heroes currently showing on Ch 8 during the weekends, but trust me, he is super hamsum in 新上海滩, here are some pics to prove it:

神雕侠侣

新上海滩 (pls ignore the woman beside him)

新上海滩
See the difference? Heh, he's super duper cool in the shanghai tan rite~~
And my mum likes him too LMAO
ANYWAY, apart from chionging the shows, I'm also chionging mangas, as well as games,lolx..which made me a very busy man-to-be (considering Maxine's words about guys turning into men only after they've been through NS) but I feel as if I'm rotting as the days pass by, lol, would go get a job soon, if that stupid NS letter haven't come by next week
(For those who didn't know, my NS has been postponed till further notice =(
I just wanna serve for 2 years asap, can you imagine a 30 year old me, running up the hill with a rifle, then tripping onto a rock halfway and rolling all the way down? Tell me you can.
Oh ya, I had a sec school class reunion with the peeps yesterday! Outta 43 people, only 10 turned out -_-'' but it was just right, 5 guys 5 gals, so....it wasn't that bad, just that there would be occasional pauses cos everyone don't know what to say, lol...
Sooooooo many things happened in 3 years, and everyone's different now. Amanda is getting married (o.o), Meiyan owns a BMW now (from trading stocks), somebody who I-know-the-face-but-can't-remember-the-name (I swear) is married with 3 kids already, Darren, Fareez, Jason all got their driving licenses already, Lane is dispensing medicine at dunno-where,Ridhwan (dunno how to spell your name,even after 6 years, bleh) is boxing, etc etc
Like, woah, major change, lol
Yeah we talked about Pri sch (there were 6 ex-PRPS people among the 10, including me, lol), and sec school, haha, it was fun
After having (an expensive) dinner at Fisherman's Village, we decided to chill somewhere, and drove to Central to have ice kachang (All the others had desert, I was the only one who had a bottle of Heineken)Oh ya, before that, we drove past the sec school and took pictures there, lol, can't imagine 7 of us doing that at 11.30 in the night rite,lol..Fareez look damm small when he's beside me man or am I too big x_x
I think it's because I'm too big and he's too small, well, haha
Ridhwan (sorry after 6 years I still don't know how to spell your name -,-) said that his friend told him to take a look at my blog, haha, cool...I should be gaining some fame alr ba, haha this is getting interesting ^^
Yeah, had a fun time ytd, haha, hope to get the pictures soon! ^^
-whee-
Comments