Lanned with the bros today, played Battlefield 2

Damm funny experiences from playing the game

1) I'm at the foot of a hill, the enemy is at the other side of the hill

So I: (by order of steps, this was what happened)
a) Threw a grenade over the hill
b) Grenade struck the tip of the hill
c) Rolled down
d) I looked down
e) BOOM! shit I screwed up
f) The words 'you are killed' appears on the centre of the screen

And I laughed like a madman, stupidest way to die LMAO



2) I'm behind a barricade, enemy tank is at the other side of the barricade, planted C4 (explosives) at the other side and ran back, got shot and died, but revived by medic

a) With a C4 on hand, I accidentally left clicked, and dropped one in front of me
b) Turned to see Wilmer beside me, shooting a person
c) Saw the explosives that I planted before dying
d) Took a few steps back and detonated
e) The C4 in front of me detonated and Wilmer flew off
f) The word 'Team kill' appeared at the left side of the screen
g) Wilmer (the real life one) screamed at me cos I just killed him in the game

LOL the explosives which I thought that I had planted previously were actually planted by Wilmer in the game, I didn't know that when you die, the explosives you planted (but did not detonate) before would disappear too

Wilmer, sorry for sacrificing you =p

3) Climbed to the top of the tower edge and enemies started shooting me

a) I pressed down and started crawling backwards, in order to avoid the bullets
b) Suddenly..I'm falling...falling...crashed into the ground
c) The words 'you are critically wounded' appears on screen

LOL I retreated too far behind and ended up falling from the tower at the other end instead

I'm a dumb solider

Battlefield 2 is fun, stupid ways to die, people to kill, running to avoid being killed, chasing people with knives and being chased by people with guns, lol, the game rocks

And with it, I'm off to play again, this time, as a medic, so I'll never die, muahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death

resolutions