Whee, Yesasia sent me the stuff le!
$60 bucks worth of goods, heh...
I just dunno why S'pore don't have Hyori's cd at all, AT ALL
totally man, I mean, she's like the queen of korean, lol
but of cos, some girls don't like her (I think they are just jealous, muahaha)
Hmmm, hyori's single is pretty ex (US$16++), for 3 songs -.- but I'm glad to have bought it though, cos her previous 2 albums are now SOLD OUT at yesasia, super lucky to have bought them, heh
Oh yah, I got Lee Soo Young's Vol 7- Grace too, though it's kinda old (1 year already), but it has got Secret, the song that I've been trying to find....ok fine, I found it after ordering the cd -.-
but who cares? The album has got a 40 pg photo book of her! SO NICE~
Woot, the Queen of Ballads certainly lives up to her expectations, super nice tracks inside, heh
And these cds would be added to my collection of Untouchables
The Untouchables include:
1) Once upon a day MV cd - Taiwan limited edition
2) Grease vcd - 20++ anniversary edition [ps: I forgot which year]
3) Love Asia DVD
4) Condor Heros vcd set [Liu Yifei version]
5) Madame White Snake vcd set [Liu Tao version]
6) Tian Long Ba Bu vcd set [Liu Yifei version]
7) Slam Dunk dvd set [parts 1 and 2]
8) Hyori's first album - Stylish
9) Hyori's second album - Dark Angel
10) Hyori's first single - If in love like them
11) Lee Soo Young Vol 7 - Grace + Photobook
12) FIR Wu Xian Limited Edition
13) FIR Flying Tribe + Photo book
14) FIR Glory Days vcd
15) FIR I Wanna Fly compilation cd + vcd
Heh, more to add to the list
Maybe I'll buy Chi Bi when it comes out, would wanna see Lin Chiling in a movie, heh
$60 bucks worth of goods, heh...
I just dunno why S'pore don't have Hyori's cd at all, AT ALL
totally man, I mean, she's like the queen of korean, lol
but of cos, some girls don't like her (I think they are just jealous, muahaha)
Hmmm, hyori's single is pretty ex (US$16++), for 3 songs -.- but I'm glad to have bought it though, cos her previous 2 albums are now SOLD OUT at yesasia, super lucky to have bought them, heh
Oh yah, I got Lee Soo Young's Vol 7- Grace too, though it's kinda old (1 year already), but it has got Secret, the song that I've been trying to find....ok fine, I found it after ordering the cd -.-
but who cares? The album has got a 40 pg photo book of her! SO NICE~
Woot, the Queen of Ballads certainly lives up to her expectations, super nice tracks inside, heh
And these cds would be added to my collection of Untouchables
The Untouchables include:
1) Once upon a day MV cd - Taiwan limited edition
2) Grease vcd - 20++ anniversary edition [ps: I forgot which year]
3) Love Asia DVD
4) Condor Heros vcd set [Liu Yifei version]
5) Madame White Snake vcd set [Liu Tao version]
6) Tian Long Ba Bu vcd set [Liu Yifei version]
7) Slam Dunk dvd set [parts 1 and 2]
8) Hyori's first album - Stylish
9) Hyori's second album - Dark Angel
10) Hyori's first single - If in love like them
11) Lee Soo Young Vol 7 - Grace + Photobook
12) FIR Wu Xian Limited Edition
13) FIR Flying Tribe + Photo book
14) FIR Glory Days vcd
15) FIR I Wanna Fly compilation cd + vcd
Heh, more to add to the list
Maybe I'll buy Chi Bi when it comes out, would wanna see Lin Chiling in a movie, heh
Comments